Mr Parag Sayal

• Neurosurgery

29th April 2018
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

I had a few consultations with Mr Sayal, and he took time to explain my options and answered my questions thouroughly. He was very approachable and obviously has a huge amount of knowledge and experience in his field. Very patient focused, which is o reassuring when facing a major proceedure which can be quite daunting. I'm sorry he has moved on from where I met him.

25th April 2018

Mr Sayal look time to make sure I understood my options and had the patience to answer my many questions

8th July 2017

Absolutely professional and caring Consultant . On my first appointment it became instantly apparent that he aims to provide great care by treating you with respect and taking time to listen , explain and offer opinions and solutions that are easy to comprehend. I have absolutely no reservations in recommending him for consultation.

25th October 2016

First class care and treatment received. Went above and beyond. Listened and explained the procedure in great depth. Excellent doctor

Nearest Neurosurgeons