Mr MN Bittar

I have a mix cardiac and thoracic surgical practice. In cardiac surgery I have a special interest in aortic surgery, minimally invasive aortic surgery, I also perform the general cardiac operations ( CABG, OPCAB and valve surgery). In thoracic surgery, I deal with chest wall, lung, pleural and mediastinal surgical diseases. I have special interest in the minimally invasive approach (video assisted thoracoscopic procedures-VATS lobectomy) and fractured ribs fixation

• Cardiothoracic surgery

2nd August 2017
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

Mr Bittar performed a triple by-pass on me a number of months ago. I cannot thank him enough for his calm and extremely confident manner, which put me at ease from the very first meeting. As a very nervous person, I was terrified at the thought of major surgery. Mr Bittar explained everything clearly and answered all my questions in a very matter of fact manner. With his cheerful disposition and wonderful professionalism, he left me feeling much more confident and relaxed. The treatment I got from Mr Bittar and his wonderful team was without doubt first class. The pre operation procedures and Intensive care were outstanding. Mr Bittar visited the ward after the operation which made one feel valued and cared for. Mr Bittar is a credit to his profession. Thank you for the incredible work you do . My family and I hold you in high regard. Brenda Nattrass (Kendal)

1st August 2017
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

This Doctor and all his staff at Blackpool Victoria from initial consultation through operation to final discharge were exemplary from start to finish, and I heartily recommend them, Derek Maddock.

17th July 2017
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

I found his authoritative but relaxed attitude very reassuring throughout. He is obviously very knowledgeable throughout and explained everything very clearly giving me a feeling of confidence in his abilities. In the follow up interview at Ulverston he answered all my questions regarding my recuperation and capabilities in the future.

19th June 2017

I can't praise Mr Bittar enough he's a credit to the NHS

19th June 2017
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

I can't speak highly enough of Mr Bittar who recently operated on me at Blackpool Victoria Hospital. I found people speak very highly of him and now I see why, he's a very professional well liked Cardinthoracic surgeon who puts his patients first, he will go out of his way to check on your progress even back on the ward. Having read some of the comments he gets I now see why. Well Done! keep up the great job you do.

Nearest Cardiothoracic surgeons