Mr Madhavan Kumar

I am an Associate Specialist in Radiology (X-Ray) working at George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust since 2003.

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th December 2014
Written by a patient at George Eliot Hospital

I was pleasantly surprised to have an appointment on a Saturday morning. I suppose like most patients attending an appointment, I was apprehensive about the visit. I need not have worried, everyone was so friendly and courteous to me and the procedure was carried out quickly. Mr Kumar explained the findings of the scan I had to me. I am very grateful to all concerned - thank you

30th December 2014
Response from Mr Madhavan Kumar

Thanks for taking the time to give a feedback on our service which is really appreciated and valued.

Written by a patient at George Eliot Hospital

Improvements could be made by him actually speaking to the patient . I felt that he didnt want to be working today.

30th December 2014
Response from Mr Madhavan Kumar

Thanks for the feedback. Definitely will work hard and make sure patients are comfortable by engaging with them in future.

Written by a patient at George Eliot Hospital

The proffesionalism of my treatment and the outstanding service I was given was second to none. Due to the area of my scan, I found all the staff kind and polite and humerous, just what I needed.

Felt very comfortable

26th November 2014
Written by a patient at George Eliot Hospital

Mr Kumar and team were highly professional , explained what is happening in a language I understood, talked me through the procedure, answered my questions, and did not rush. I felt they were treating me like an individual. I went for a Ultrasound and would recommend Mr Kumar and his team.

27th November 2014