Mr Hemant Ingle

15th March 2018
Written by a patient at Good Hope Hospital

I was under the care of Mr Ingle 10 years ago and without his expert care I would not be here today. From my first meeting in outpatients at Solihull hospital both his professional and caring attitude was apparent. He always treated myself and my husband with dignity and respect. During your consultations he took time to listen and explain things and even enjoyed a chat!!! Which made you feel at ease. I even followed him to Good Hope when he was transferred there from Heartlands as I had gained confidence in him and would not see anyone else. I would highly recommend Mr Ingle to anyone needing referral to breast clinic, and should I need referral again in the future it will be him I will be asking to be referred back to.

28th June 2017
Written by a patient at Good Hope Hospital

I found Mr Ingle to be a very caring surgeon, he takes time to listen,as well as explain what's happening, which in my experience, is rare in a surgeon. I'm glad that I got to see him and was in his care, he made me feel completely at ease I knew I was in safe hands. I would highly recommend Mr Ingle as a breast surgeon, and a person.

17th April 2017
Written by a patient at Good Hope Hospital

I had a lump scare a couple of weeks ago in my breast and I can't recommend my consultant breast specialist Dr Hemant Ingle enough. From the moment I met him, Dr Ingle's gentle and understanding manner came across straight-away. His numerous years of experience was able to identity my benign breast lump and calm down my fears of the worse and to leave no risk in the assessment, I also had a biopsy. The results of the biopsy re-confirmed what he suspected - we was equally as happy as I was to hear that. Dr Ingle's personal nature and sensitive approach was beyond my expectations and I would highly recommend this doctor for any breast concerns.

23rd July 2014
Written by a patient at Good Hope Hospital

Mr Ingle has such a nice disposition he made me feel as though I had known him for a very long time. He was extremely courteous and professional but at the same time really caring. It's so very important to feel your Doctor is on your side and empathetic to your needs. I completely trust him.

Short link to review Mr Hemant Ingle: http://iwgc.net/eeddh