Mr Christopher Derham

• Neurosurgery

21st July 2017
Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary

Had a broken neck bone repaired by mr derham found him very proffesional he went through everything with me prior to the operation which i feel has given me a second chance of life and for that i will be eternally gratefull thanks again to this very skilled man

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary

Just had an operation performed by Mr Derham and must say I found him to be very approachable and understanding, talked me through my operation and the pitfalls but left me in no doubt that all would be well and it was, I had complications afterwards but that was just one of those things that can happen with the type of surgery I had, Mr Derham came to see me and explained what had happened and I would be ok within a couple of weeks and I was, now feel fine and back to normal, many thanks to Mr Derham and all staff at Leeds LGI, five star service.

6th March 2017
Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary

Chris Derham is one of the most inspiring people I've met. Obviously talented he is also very approachable and friendly. Seeing him on the regular doctors rounds for a month made the time go much quicker. I could not recommend him enough.

12th May 2015
Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary

Two appointments with excellent explanation of my spinal problem and choices

22nd December 2013