mr-asad-qayyum-frcsorl-hns-frcsotol-afrcs-dlo

Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

6th April 2022

I had a thyroglossal neck cyst removed 2 1/2 weeks ago performed at the Fitzwilliam hospital by Mr Qayyum. From the initial consultation through to post op Mr Qayyum was so kind, caring and totally professional. I would highly recommend him as you will be in totally safe hands.

6th April 2022
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you for your kind words.

28th September 2021

I have had two consultations with Mr Qayyum and from my experience I would totally recommend him. His manner was charming, patient, and reassuring, giving me plenty of time to ask questions. He was sympathetic and knowledgeable about my problem. He explained everything thoroughly and simply, checking my understanding, showing me computer images to assist with this. At the second appointment he agreed that my husband could accompany me to ensure I had the full facts as it can be difficult to grasp the whole conversation due to my hearing. He took time to re-cap the main points with my husband from our 1st meeting. His knowledge regarding my problem and possible solutions, were clear throughout and I felt fully satisfied with his suggestions going forward. Mr Qayyum is a thoroughy lovely gentleman, who was a pleasure to meet.

Written by a private patient at Woodland Hospital
18th September 2021

I had septoplasty treatment under Mr Qayyum. I was very pleased with the care he provided.

Written by a private patient at Woodland Hospital
26th August 2021

I've had my septoplasty in April 2021. Dr Qayyum is professional and polite. Operation itself went smoothly and I've recovered very quickly without any complications. I've received great pre/post operations support. I highly recommend Dr Qayuum.

23rd August 2021

An excellent and thorough clinician who immediately made me feel at ease. I had my operation and made a quick recovery thanks to Mr. Qayyum's excellent care. I was very lucky to be in his capable hands.

Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Asad Qayyum is a consultant ENT Surgeon working in Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire. Mr Qayyum is fully trained in treating all ailments related to Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery, both adult and paediatric. Mr Qayyum has worked at the St. Marys Hospital in London and completed his specialist surgical training from the prestigious Cambridge Deanery ENT Training Scheme. He had the privilege of completing a fellowship in Australia and a subsequent fellowship at the Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge providing him with super specialist exposure to complex ear problems, hearing reconstruction procedures, Dizziness, Nasal, and paediatric ENT problems. Mr Qayyum has extensive experience of dealing with a vast variety of ENT problems, having practised ENT on three continents. Mr Qayyum believes in making a joint decision regarding his patient's care with a sensitive and holistic approach. He enjoys photography, refurbishing classic cars, and gardening.

Nearest Otolaryngologists

Short link to review Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO: http://iwgc.net/ef9aq