Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Mr Asad Qayyum is a consultant ENT Surgeon at Peterborough City Hospital Cambridgeshire. Mr Qayyum is fully trained in treating all ailments related to Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery, both adult and paediatric. Mr Qayyum has worked at the St. Marys Hospital in London and completed his specialist surgical training from the prestigious Cambridge Deanery ENT Training Scheme. He had the privilege of completing a fellowship in Australia and a subsequent fellowship at the Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge providing him with super specialist exposure to complex ear problems, hearing reconstruction procedures, Diziness, Nasal and paediatric ENT problems. Mr Qayyum has extensive experience of dealing with a vast variety of ENT problems, having practised ENT on three continents. Mr Qayyum believes in making a joint decision regarding his patients care with a sensitive and holistic approach. He enjoys photography, refurbishing classic cars and gardening.

• Otolaryngology

11th April 2018
Written by a carer at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Can't thank Mr Qayyum enough for his impressive surgery carried out on my husband. The results were better than we could ever have imagined. The after care was wonderful. I would highly recommend Mr Qayyum.......not only for his professional experience in performing the operation but his ability to put his patients at ease and his wondeful bedside manner. My husabnd was amazed at the fact that he hardly had any pain after due to careful surgery which helped enormously in the healing process.

11th April 2018
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Came to see Dr Qayyum after 3 months of my gp telling me I had sinusitis. He diagnosed my real problem very quickly and helped me with my pain. Great service by someone who genuinely cares. Thank you

4th April 2018
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and your kind words

Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Having suffered for many years with my sinuses I was referred to Mr Qayyum. From our first meeting, the operation and my follow up appointment I felt I was in safe hands. I honestly can not thank Mr Qayyum enough. I can finally breath in the fresh air in time for spring :-) Thanks Mr Qayyum.

3rd April 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Was made to feel at ease at first meeting. Everything explained in detail. Was not made to feel inferior. Was given clear explanation of why there is need to carry on with nasal sprays etc and to get back in tpuch if need anything further on the future.

4th April 2018
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for your support and recommendations.

5th March 2018
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

I consider myself fortunate to have been placed under the care of Mr Qayyum. I was treated as an outpatient, but from our first meeting he was able to end my persistent nose bleeds. Mr Qayyum went to great lengths to explain the reason for my nose bleeds and reassured me that everything would settle down following the treatment. He answered all my questions and was the first person who convinced me that everything would be ok. Mr Qayyum has great patient understanding which in turn puts you at your ease.

6th March 2018
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very for sharing your experience. Im pleased that you felt supported and reassured through out the process

Short link to review Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO: http://iwgc.net/ef9aq