Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Mr Asad Qayyum is a consultant ENT Surgeon at Peterborough City Hospital Cambridgeshire. Mr Qayyum is fully trained in treating all ailments related to Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery, both adult and paediatric. Mr Qayyum has worked at the St. Marys Hospital in London and completed his specialist surgical training from the prestigious Cambridge Deanery ENT Training Scheme. He had the privilege of completing a fellowship in Australia and a subsequent fellowship at the Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge providing him with super specialist exposure to complex ear problems, hearing reconstruction procedures, Diziness, Nasal and paediatric ENT problems. Mr Qayyum has extensive experience of dealing with a vast variety of ENT problems, having practised ENT on three continents. Mr Qayyum believes in making a joint decision regarding his patients care with a sensitive and holistic approach. He enjoys photography, refurbishing classic cars and gardening.

• Otolaryngology

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

1st April 2019
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I attended Mr Qayyum's clinic on March 7th I received 1st class care by him and his team He was very professional and caring I fully recommend him Mrs. J westwood

1st April 2019
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for your kind words and sharing your experience.

22nd March 2019
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

Had the pleasure of MR QAYYUM to assess my condition of sinusitis. On the visit to woodland hospital I found MR QAYYUM polite and ready to listen to my problem with sinusitis , on examination MR QAYYUM explains my problem and what procedure I would need. The operation was a great success, for me, life changing. With good advise after the operation from MR QAYYUM and a positive follow up I have no problem recommending MR QAYYUM .

23rd March 2019
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you for sharing your experience and your kind words

5th March 2019
Written by a carer at Fitzwilliam Hospital

My son could not have received greater care from Qayyum. He listens with great attention and understanding, and does his utmost to reassure and to provide the best care possible. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Mr Qayyum's friendly, smiling personality reassures from the first moment of meeting him. Throughout the whole process from initial consultation to the after care consultations Mr Quayyum explains everything in clear detail and invites any questions the patient or parents might have. Mr Qayyum spoke to us after my son's operation and even visited him in the NHS hospital, when he was admitted briefly as a safety precaution, to check that all was well. And it was. Both my wife, myself and my son were immensely impressed with the genuine interest and care that Mr Qayyum took with us all. We owe him a huge thank you.

11th March 2019
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for your kind words and sharing your experience.

24th February 2019
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

Reassuring and communicated well. Approachable and friendly, explained the pros and cons. Never felt pressured and the consultations were held in relaxed atmosphere. Most importantly the operation cured my problem.

25th February 2019
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Im glad that you have recovered. Thank you taking time out to write a review

22nd February 2019
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

Listened fully to the difficulties I was having. Explained the process and risks fully. He did what he said he was going to do

23rd February 2019
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thanks you for sharing your experience

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Short link to review Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO: http://iwgc.net/ef9aq