Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Mr Asad Qayyum is a consultant ENT Surgeon at Peterborough City Hospital Cambridgeshire. Mr Qayyum is fully trained in treating all ailments related to Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery, both adult and paediatric. Mr Qayyum has worked at the St. Marys Hospital in London and completed his specialist surgical training from the prestigious Cambridge Deanery ENT Training Scheme. He had the privilege of completing a fellowship in Australia and a subsequent fellowship at the Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge providing him with super specialist exposure to complex ear problems, hearing reconstruction procedures, Diziness, Nasal and paediatric ENT problems. Mr Qayyum has extensive experience of dealing with a vast variety of ENT problems, having practised ENT on three continents. Mr Qayyum believes in making a joint decision regarding his patients care with a sensitive and holistic approach. He enjoys photography, refurbishing classic cars and gardening.

• Otolaryngology

16th August 2019
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I had suffered from Pollops for a longish time. The NHS wait was up to 3 months. The decision was made to go private. Expensive but to get to breathe easily and be able to sleep at night was a pleasure. The consultations went well and the operation a great success. Mr Qayyam explained what would be done in easily understood language and how long after the operation the after effects would be felt. Again Mr Qayyum was absolutely correct and the final consultation confirmed the success.

14th August 2019
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Dr Qayyum was an excellent consultant, he has changed my life drastically. On the first visit both my mother and I were very nervous as I had never had an operation before, this was all very new to me. However, Dr Qayyum was very assuring he put my mind to rest and also ensured all my mother's questions were answered. Before the surgery, he again was very calming, I felt safe and I wasn't worried at all. After the operation was over he went to see my family and told them the operation was successful and assured them I would be fine. The service that he provided was second to none and I would recommend you to anyone that asks. I cannot thank you enough for what you have done for me, this new ability to breathe feels like a gift that doesn't stop giving.

15th August 2019
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for taking time out to share your experience. As a doctor there is nothing more comforting then being told that the procedure has changed your patients life

14th August 2019
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Qayyum was very professional and helpful throughout my stay in hospital. He helped with all questions asked that my family and myself asked due to my case being very complex. My daughter lives away and he kept in contact with her throughout my stay until my discharge. he has been great with after care and making sure I have had everything needed and all appointments booked sufficiently. I highly recommend him.

15th August 2019
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for sharing your experience

10th August 2019
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

Very professional, extremely knowledgeable & caring, honest and reassuring. Everything you want and expect in a doctor/consultant.

11th August 2019
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for your kind words

7th August 2019
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

after a consultation with Mr Qayyum he suggested i need sinus surgery, since then i haven't looked back, i can now breath through my nose, & no longer snore, which was a bonus especially for my wife.The aftercare was second to none & follow up. I must say i was very impressed with Mr Qayyum & team at Woodlands hospital Kettering

9th August 2019
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

Short link to review Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO: http://iwgc.net/ef9aq