Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Mr Asad Qayyum is a consultant ENT Surgeon at Peterborough City Hospital Cambridgeshire. Mr Qayyum is fully trained in treating all ailments related to Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery, both adult and paediatric. Mr Qayyum has worked at the St. Marys Hospital in London and completed his specialist surgical training from the prestigious Cambridge Deanery ENT Training Scheme. He had the privilege of completing a fellowship in Australia and a subsequent fellowship at the Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge providing him with super specialist exposure to complex ear problems, hearing reconstruction procedures, Diziness, Nasal and paediatric ENT problems. Mr Qayyum has extensive experience of dealing with a vast variety of ENT problems, having practised ENT on three continents. Mr Qayyum believes in making a joint decision regarding his patients care with a sensitive and holistic approach. He enjoys photography, refurbishing classic cars and gardening.

• Otolaryngology

6th January 2020

I had two appointments with Mr Qayyum in connection with my hearing loss and labyrinthitis. On both occasions he was very friendly and polite to myself and my wife. He listened and questioned me about the situation, made me feel at ease and was very positive. He talked very clearly and explained in detail my problem and how to improve things. He was extremely helpful and professional throughout. .

6th January 2020
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for your very kind words and sharing your experience.

30th December 2019

He is an absolutely incredible doctor, kind, patient and knowledgeable. I went to see him due to vertigo and he listened and gave me great attention and time. I felt very relaxed and in good hands. I would highly recommend him. I also had dealings with his secretary who was an absolute delight and so helpful. I feel very lucky to have such good medical care.

16th December 2019

I had a septoplasty operation and was obviously quite hesitant and nervous. Mr Quayyam made me feel very comfortable and confident. He visited in the recovery theatre and assured me all went well. The operation has been a great success and on my last visit he was very satisfied with what he had doen and made me feel very happy with it all.

17th December 2019
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you for sharing your experience and Im pleased to learn that you are keeping well

Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital
8th December 2019

Mr Qayyum assessed my condition correctly and recommended surgery which subsequently followed. I have just been discharged which I am pleased with and I can really feel the benefit! The hospital were excellent with communications and all dealings as was Mr Qayyum. All very professional and of course a great result. I can breath again!!! Thank you

8th December 2019
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for your kind words and sharing your experience

23rd November 2019

I was referred to Mr Qayyum and I cannot fault his professionalism and care in dealing with the issue I had. He was very patient and answered all my questions and took me through the process from consultation to after care with great ease and is a credit to his profession. I would happily reccommend Mr Qayyum to anyone with an ENT issue.

24th November 2019
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for taking time out to share your experience.

Nearest Otolaryngologists

Short link to review Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO: http://iwgc.net/ef9aq