mr-asad-qayyum-frcsorl-hns-frcsotol-afrcs-dlo

Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital
30th November 2020

After over 10 years of trying to rectify my allergy and nasal breathing problems through the NHS, seeing Mr. Qayyum was a breath of fresh air (quite literally). During each of our appointments, he was extremely professional and empathetic and really took the time to understand my issues in great detail, as well as explain a number of options available to me and the routes I should take to explore these. Both before and after my procedure, he was very reassuring and explained everything fully. For someone who can get quite anxious in these situations, I felt extremely comfortable in Mr. Qayyum's care at all times and I would not hesitate to recommend him whatsoever. Thank you so much for your great care.

30th November 2020
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for kind words and sharing your experience.

Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital
20th November 2020

I came to see Mr Qayyum with a broken nose and he rectified my issue promptly with outstanding results. I was extremely impressed with how my nose with dealt with and sorted out.

20th November 2020
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and kind words

Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital
5th November 2020

Mr AsAD helped me so much with my ear problems he cares, about his patients treats them with respect always positive I would recommend MR ASAD to anyone Thank you so much.

5th November 2020
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you for taking time out to share your experience

Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital
13th October 2020

Mr. Assad Qayyum provided excellent treatment and care for my hearing and ear issues. I would highly recommend him.

13th October 2020
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback

Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital
7th October 2020

Mr qayyum was really good at my operation and all the other people who did it .I really trust him and he is really kind and if you have any questions he will answer them for you. He is one of the best hospital consultants i have ever met.Mr qayyum was really clever and thought really carefully about my operation. He is a very smart man and i would love to be like him one day. If you need to see a ENT consultant make sure to see Mr qayyum. I think he should have a payrise. I hope this message finds you well. Again thank you very much for the brilliant operation .From Spencer age 7.

8th October 2020
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for your kind words. Believe me these words mean a lot to me. And yes I will take your recommendation for a pay rise to the hospital team and ask for one

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Asad Qayyum is a consultant ENT Surgeon working in Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire. Mr Qayyum is fully trained in treating all ailments related to Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery, both adult and paediatric. Mr Qayyum has worked at the St. Marys Hospital in London and completed his specialist surgical training from the prestigious Cambridge Deanery ENT Training Scheme. He had the privilege of completing a fellowship in Australia and a subsequent fellowship at the Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge providing him with super specialist exposure to complex ear problems, hearing reconstruction procedures, Dizziness, Nasal, and paediatric ENT problems. Mr Qayyum has extensive experience of dealing with a vast variety of ENT problems, having practised ENT on three continents. Mr Qayyum believes in making a joint decision regarding his patient's care with a sensitive and holistic approach. He enjoys photography, refurbishing classic cars, and gardening.

Nearest Otolaryngologists

Short link to review Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO: http://iwgc.net/ef9aq