Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Mr Asad Qayyum is a consultant ENT Surgeon at Peterborough City Hospital Cambridgeshire. Mr Qayyum is fully trained in treating all ailments related to Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery, both adult and paediatric. Mr Qayyum has worked at the St. Marys Hospital in London and completed his specialist surgical training from the prestigious Cambridge Deanery ENT Training Scheme. He had the privilege of completing a fellowship in Australia and a subsequent fellowship at the Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge providing him with super specialist exposure to complex ear problems, hearing reconstruction procedures, Diziness, Nasal and paediatric ENT problems. Mr Qayyum has extensive experience of dealing with a vast variety of ENT problems, having practised ENT on three continents. Mr Qayyum believes in making a joint decision regarding his patients care with a sensitive and holistic approach. He enjoys photography, refurbishing classic cars and gardening.

• Otolaryngology

20th June 2019
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

I had a septoplasty and it has been a huge success. My snoring had an impact on my health and my wifes. Since the operation i am no longer tired and my wife can now sleep! Mr Qayyum put me at ease over the operation and i knew exactly what to expect. He communicated well and the follow up was excellent. On his advice i made chages to my lifestyle and they have had a major benefit in my every day life. I cannot thank the doctor enough he is a true proffessional.

21st June 2019
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you for your kind words. I’m glad that your quality of life has changed dramatically.

11th June 2019
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

What can I say, great care from start to finish. I was referred by my doctor to Mr Qayyum as I had problems breathing through my left nostril. Following my initial consultation with Mr Qayyum it was agreed that the best course was action was for him to perform a Septoplasty. The day arrived the operation took place and what a result, I can now breathe through my nose and it has made such a difference to everyday life and especially sleeping. The operation itself was a non event from my perspective and after one night of mild discomfort due to a packed nose everything soon got back to normal but with a massively improved oxygen intake. Mr Qayyum is a great surgeon and really nice person. Thank you.

10th June 2019
Written by a patient at Woodland Hospital

I have experienced a block nose since I can remember, I have been to my GP many times and was never given the right treatment, when I was finally referred to the ENT doctor I met MR Qayyum. After seeing him twice and having a CT scan I was put on the surgery register. I had Septoplasty performed by Mr Qayyum and I can finally breathe out of my nose. I have a new quality of life where I no longer feel congested and will be forever greatful. Mr Qayyum was efficient, quick at diagnosis, professional and showed kindness. I would highly recommend him.

10th June 2019
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for your kind words, and taking time out to share your experience.

Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Mr Qayyum was always friendly and kind. When I was waiting for an operation on my ear I had an horrendous ear infection which my GP had been unable to cure, and had to be sorted before my operation. Mr Qayyum treated and cleared it within a week! I have nothing else to say, I was just so happy with my treatment.

13th May 2019
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for your kind words and sharing your experience

12th May 2019
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

This Dr was so friendly and understanding and listened to your concerns and dealt with them.

Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Short link to review Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO: http://iwgc.net/ef9aq