Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Mr Asad Qayyum is a consultant ENT Surgeon at Peterborough City Hospital Cambridgeshire. Mr Qayyum is fully trained in treating all ailments related to Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery, both adult and paediatric. Mr Qayyum has worked at the St. Marys Hospital in London and completed his specialist surgical training from the prestigious Cambridge Deanery ENT Training Scheme. He had the privilege of completing a fellowship in Australia and a subsequent fellowship at the Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge providing him with super specialist exposure to complex ear problems, hearing reconstruction procedures, Diziness, Nasal and paediatric ENT problems. Mr Qayyum has extensive experience of dealing with a vast variety of ENT problems, having practised ENT on three continents. Mr Qayyum believes in making a joint decision regarding his patients care with a sensitive and holistic approach. He enjoys photography, refurbishing classic cars and gardening.

• Otolaryngology

« 1 2 3 4 »

25th May 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I had cysts in my maxillary sinuses which needed to be removed. I was treated by Mr Qayyum who was first class throughout all stages of my treatment. He fully explained my condition and what treatment he proposed, along with recovery times and the after care required. I have now been "signed off" and I am very pleased with how the whole process went. I would also add Mr Qayyum was very courteous and made me feel important throughout. I would not hesitate in recommending him to others or seeking his help if I needed it in the future.

25th May 2018
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

15th May 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I was referred to Mr Qayyum via the NHS for an operation on my throat. From the very first consultation Mr Qayyum put me at my ease. He explained the procedure in simple but detailed terms so I could understand and was very reassured. After the operation he took the time to talk to my family to confirm all went well. At my final checkup Mr Qayyam explained to myself and my family exactly what he had done. Mr Qayyam has a very patient and excellent bedside manner and I would highly recommend him to others.

18th May 2018
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for taking time out to write a review.

3rd May 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Mr Qayyum was an excellent doctor, who made me feel at ease at all times, both pre and post surgery. The whole experience was very pleasant and i'm absolutely thrilled with the results! Couldn't be happier. Thank you!

3rd May 2018
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for your kind words

30th April 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

everything about my operation/procedure (stapedectomy) was explained to me in plain terms (including the risks). the operation was a success. at all times i was i was treated with respect and courtesy by all the staff involved in my day at the hospital.

30th April 2018
Response from Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO

Thank you very much for taking time out to write these kind words

29th April 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I recently had a very successful Septoplasty carried out by Mr Qayyum .And after suffering nasal issues for 40 years .I can now smell taste and breath with ease.Which is fantastic, I now have my life back .If asked to recommend this consultant I would not hesitate for a moment, consumate professional from start to finish.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Short link to review Mr Asad Qayyum FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCS(Otol), AFRCS, DLO: http://iwgc.net/ef9aq