woodland-hospital

Woodland Hospital

Rothwell Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, England, NN16 8XF

9th September 2020

I have just had an ACL reconstruction and can’t thank the staff enough. They have made what was a traumatic time for me much more pleasant. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. Would thoroughly recommend woodlands hospital.

2020-09-10 12:08:43
Response from Woodland Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We will ensure your comments are passed onto our teams. Wishing you all the best in your recovery.

15th July 2020

I recently had Sigmoid Colectomy operation at Woodland Hospital, Kettering. 02 July 2020. I was taken to a delightfull room, where I was to spend my next six and a half days. The nurses and Docters were always there to answer any questions I had. All the staff were superb, and I thank them all. I would like to offer a special thanks to my surgeon, Mr A Kelkar. Not only a super Surgeon but a Gentlemen. I'd also like to thank Kim wakley for making me feel so at home. In short, a wonderful hospital with wonderful staff. Mr H Moore.

15th July 2020

2020-07-15 13:16:37
Response from Woodland Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it. We are very pleased to hear of your positive experience whilst at Woodland Hospital and that you were made to feel at home as we know being in a hospital environment can be daunting. We will pass your lovely comments onto our team. Wishing you all the best.

{{category}} working at Woodland Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Woodland Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6hv