Mr Aprim Youhana

• Cardiothoracic surgery

Latest Reviews

10th August 2015
Written by a patient at Morriston Hospital

My Name is John L'Estrange back in August 2013 i was suddenly taken ill and needed a double by pass graft..Mr Youhana was my consultant and took time to explain everything to me of what was going to happen to me and put to rest my fears. He is a very kind and caring man a real gentleman..did my operation went with out a hitch. and thanks to Mr Youhana i am alive and well today. I would recommend him to anyone Thank you again Mr Youhana.

15th June 2013
Written by a carer at Morriston Hospital

My mother of 87 years was a patient of Mr Youhana at Morriston Hospital last year. She had a triple bi pass as well as a valve replacement.Her operation,and complete care led by Mr Youhana was a resounding success and I know of several other families who would endorse this statement as their family members also recovered from heart surgery under Mr Youhana. My mother has just celebrated her 88th birthday this week and this was only made possible by the fantastic work of Mr.Youhana. Having passed her 9 month check up she is now free to live a full and independent life with no setbacks.Footballers earn upwards of £100,000 for kicking a ball what should we pay a man who is saving so many lives week after week after week.

8th July 2012
Written by a patient at Morriston Hospital

I was a patient at morriston hospital i may 2007 having heart surgery , a double bypass and valve replacement. Dr Youhana was my consultant he explained everything that he was going to do ad also how i would feel after my op. Mr Youhana made me feel very safe and confident about my surgery i would recommend him he is a lovely man

Nearest Cardiothoracic surgeons