Mr Aprim Youhana

• Cardiothoracic surgery

4th September 2017
Written by a patient at Morriston Hospital

My name is John Coates. Fifteen years ago Mr Youhana gave me a life saving aorta valve replacement and explained that he expected it to last fifteen years. It lasted fifteen years and two weeks. On the 28th of March this year 2017. Mr Youhana replaced the valve again. He did not think he would have to replace it again with this one expected to last twenty years. Heart surgery does cause one understandably concern, with people like Mr Youhana in charge concern is halved. My family and I will for ever be grateful to you and all the staff of the Cyril Evans ward.

10th May 2017
Written by a patient at Morriston Hospital

I was rushed in to Morristown hospital with chest pains. I was put under the care of Mr Youhana, who explained exactly what was wrong and what needed doing, l needed a heart valve replacement . I could never be able to repay Mr Youhana or his team for all the care and support I received during my stay in hospital. I would also like to express the care I had from all the staff on Cyril Evans ward. My operation was March 2016.

15th March 2017
Written by a patient at Morriston Hospital

My name is Rodney Morris. Age 65. I was admitted to Morriston hospital on the 10th of January 2012 after having had a heart attack.Examinations showed that I required a triple heart bypass.Mr Aprim Youhana was my surgeon.He visited me the evening prior to surgery and explained precisely what was involved.This meeting was extremely reassuring and boosted my confidence greatly. It is now over 5years since my op.I have enjoyed a new lease of life which I owe to this remarkable man. I must also give credit to the team that supported him.Thank you. You will not find greater dedication anywhere.

8th August 2016
Written by a patient at Morriston Hospital

My name is Veronica Raybould and in 2011 I had to have heart valve replacement and a calcium removal off the aorta. This was the first major operation that I had to have in my life. My surgeon was Mr Aprim Youhana at Morriston Hospital Swansea. I personally can't speak highly enough of this gentleman. He explained everything that would take place during my operation how I would feel afterwards but most importantly put any fears that I had to rest...... I would put my life in this gentlemans hands any day...... I thank Mr Youhana for saving my life and totally endetted to this wonderful,man. 5 years on I've never felt so good.

17th June 2016
Written by a patient at Morriston Hospital

My partner could not have asked for better care. I have Mr Youhana to thank for saving my partner's life. Thank you.

Nearest Cardiothoracic surgeons