Morriston Hospital

Morriston, Swansea, Wales, SA6 6NL

18th June 2022

Poor care at times. Not given access to washing faclities on ward c until late afternoon Sent for an urgent test without the correct preparation and it had to be cancelled.

9th April 2022

I was in Dan Danino ward after a heart procedure and the staff were wonderful and could not do enough for me, I was made to feel like they ALL cared about my health and how I was feeling. I have just got home today . I would also like to Thank the surgeon who saved my life after a heart attack several weeks ago and all the staff on the wards I was in then. I had to return yesterday for a follow up procedure. Everyone could not have done any more for me, Thank You

13th December 2021

Absolute disgrace. I have skin cancer and they found something behind my eye when I went to A and E after blacking out. The consultant stated the junior doctor didn’t find anything however my opticians confirmed there was in fact a nevus behind the eye and it has grown so they bare face lied to me. They have disregarded my abnormal ct scans showing a liver lesion a lung 4mm node enlarged lymph nodes an ovarian cyst and bad blood work. I found out from my Gp that my blood work is anything but fine and they told me it was fine. They let me out of hospital with a d dimer four times what it should be with the no definitive proof of no clot as they didn’t scan everything and didn’t provide me with enough anticlot medication. They refused to look at my provisional skin cancer diagnosis and told me I was mentally ill despite my GP notes which I know they have access too confirming everything. The consultant called me a hypochondriac when hypochondriac do not tend to have the health issues I do. I was medically gaslit and now have to deal with the ombudsman. Their negligence and malpractice may cost me my life.

1st December 2021

The staff were caring and respectful of my pronouns. Honestly the only suggestion I would have is more staff, sometimes the older ladies on my ward were waiting for a while for assistance going to the bathroom as there just was not anyone free to assist them. I saw Iona Collins for a Discectomy op and she was brilliant, informative, knowledgeable and was passionate about her job in a way that comes across when speaking with her and it filled me with great confidence in her,her staff and their abilities.

24th October 2021

Brought a friend in who might have been spiked and badly injured her ankle and was swollen. Receptionist said it was a 10-12 hour wait and instnantly told us to go home without even suggesting to wait. we were then asked to leave the building as our friend was unable to stand and was freezing and shivering! you’d have better luck going to cardiff and getting seen by the time you’d get seen in morriston

Safe

{{category}} working at Morriston Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Morriston Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4lf