Mr Anuj Bahl

• Neurosurgery

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I am a patient of Mr Bahl and am glad to have him as the neuro on the team that cares for me . I've a Pituritary tumour with complications and on meeting Mr Bahl felt confident in him and his work. He helped me understand we're I am at , He listens and addresses my concerns ( particularly my eyesight issues and worries) and works to keep me as well as I can be. I've much gratitude to have Mr Bahl on this ongoing journey and the great work he does.

14th April 2018
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I have seen Mr Bahl several times over the last few months regarding my spinal stenosis. I find him a very caring and friendly man, who explains all the various options to you clearly but with no pressure to take the surgery route if there are other options to try. He certainly gives you confidence in his experience and advice.

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I was referred to Mr Bahl as I had an MRI scan which resulted in an incidental finding of a benign brain tumour. I knew within a short time of meeting Mr Bahl he was a very dedicated neurosurgeon, he was quite happy to answer both of our questions albeit I was a little shocked during my consultation as obviously the news was totally unexpected to both myself and my husband. I had originally decided to have the tumour monitored and I told him this during my consultation, however I then changed my mind a few days later and decided to go ahead with the surgery sooner than later, Mr Bahl was very understanding and was happy to arrange the surgery for me and answer all of my questions. I had my operation in April this year, Mr Bahl and his team had a very long day as he had also been in theatre the morning prior to my operation in the afternoon, but he was still there to put my husbands mind at ease after my operation that very late evening. Throughout my stay in hospital he would come and see me every day along with his team and he would explain things also ensuring I was alright or if I had any questions or concerns. My follow up care has also been first class. A very BIG THANK YOU Mr Bahl. Andrea & Phil C.

15th November 2017
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I was a patient of Mr Bahl in May of this year and from the minute me and my whole family met with him we realised what a wonderful person he is. He was so kind and patient, explaining everything in great detail and showing me where the tumour in my head was lying. He was patient and considerate of all the questions my family were asking (of which they were many) and without any doubt we all wanted him to carry out my operation even although I was not from that area. He visited me every day so the aftercare was excellent too. I will ever be thankful to him and wish him the very best.

1st November 2017
Written by a carer at Hull Royal Infirmary

I accompanied my wife [Mrs Jean Hill ] to an appointment with Mr Bahl at 2.50 pm on Tuesday 10th October 2017 to hear the outcome from the Scan regarding a Spinal condition. we could not have received better service than we received from from Mr Bahl. Everything was explained extremely well in a very pleasant manner and we left the meeting as very satisfied clients. Barry and Jean Hill

Short link to review Mr Anuj Bahl: http://iwgc.net/egnzi