mr-akoub-khalaf

9th June 2022

Mr Khalaf is the best! After a failed IVF with PGS testing in Prague we went to see him as my friend had had success with him and immediately knew we were in safe hands. His charm and humour put us instantly at ease. We did an IVF cycle in March which has been successful, everything went so smoothly and Mr Khalaf was always available for any questions we had along the way so you always felt supported and cared for. Even if we hadn't had success I wouldn't look anywhere else for treatment.

30th March 2022

We had such a great experience with professor Khalaf from start to finish. He was reassuring, kind and very helpful. To make it even better our first round of IVF was successful and we are now expecting our first baby. Professor Khalaf was always on hand to answer the phone if we had any questions throughout the whole process and even supported us afterwards. I would not hesitate to return to Professor Khalaf in the future for any of our needs.

10th January 2022

I had a myomectomy performed by Professor Khalaf and after meeting him, my partner and I felt very reassured and confident to go ahead with the procedure. He was very informative, took his time to explain everything and answer all questions. Procedure went very well, bleeding has reduced significantly and the scar from incision can hardly be seen. If you're thinking of having the procedure, I would highly recommend him. It also helps that his Assistant, Tina is very helpful, organised and just a pleasure to deal with. I have two favourite consultants and Professor Khalaf is one of them!

18th December 2021

Prof. Khalaf was amazingly supportive throughout . He stayed positive and kept encouraging me. I failed my first and was successful in the second go. Even post transfer, he was advising me with follow up care until 6 weeks. I am glad to be his patient.

12th September 2021

I was seen by Professor Khalaf as a private patient at Guy's Hospital for IVF. After undergoing fertility treatment for several years and a few failed IVF cycles at another clinic, we arranged to see Professor Khalaf who managed to fit us in very quickly. I felt instantly that I could trust the decisions he made for us, I felt the other clinic we had tried were treating based on trial and error but professor Khalaf took into consideration how I had reacted to previous cycles and the decision on which treatment to use was evidence-based, we got pregnant on the first attempt and now have a beautiful baby boy. I cannot thank Professor Khalaf enough for making the process so smooth, for being a call or text away no matter what time of day and for dealing with all my anxieties even after embryo transfer, truly an amazing doctor and I would most highly recommend.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology
  • Family Planning and Reproductive health care

He qualified in Egypt (Assiut University) and completed his MD in Birmingham (UK). After completion of RCOG subspecialty training in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital NHS Foundation Trust he became Consultant in Gynaecology & Reproductive Medicine in 2001. He is currently the Medical Director of the Assisted Conception Unit (ACU) at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital and Director of the Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) Programme. He is also an Honorary Professor at King’s College, London. He is renowned as an expert in infertility and assisted conception (IVF/ICS) and PGD. He is a recognized expert in the management of uterine fibroids and preserving the uterus and fertility. Yacoub Khalaf has published more than 180 articles in important medical journals. He is a former. associate editor of RBM Online Journal. He is currently an associate editor of Frontiers In Endocrinology Journal. He has lectured at many national and international scientific meetings. He is a committed advocate for evidence-based practice and believes firmly that medicines and interventions that do not add value to treatment should not be offered or used in routine practice.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Short link to review Mr Yakoub Khalaf: http://iwgc.net/eex4x