Mr Anthony Silverstone

• Family Planning and Reproductive health care

7th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

I saw Doctor Silverstone after having been disgnosed with CIN1 following a smear test. He was kind and explained everything properly before and during the examination. He is very knowledgable and experienced and he clearly cares for the well-being of his patients. It was such a pleasure to be seen by Doctor Silverstone.

8th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

Anthony Silverstone is the best doctor I have ever had. I have been seeing him for many years and he has always been professional, friendly and very efficient. He always makes me feel that he has plenty of time to discuss anything that might be on my mind and I trust him completely. His office is well organised and well run. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

5th June 2015
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

Dr. Silverstone is an expert in his field, communicates clearly and with huge sensitivity. He is extremely helpful, has a very gentle manner and I would recommend him unreservedly - I trust his advice fully. Thank you.

13th November 2008
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

Mr Silverstone started teating me almost 25 years' ago - I had been diagnosed by a Harley Street specialist with a pre-cancerous (only just "pre") condition of my cervix - this "Specialist" systematically butchered chunks off my cervix for several weeks until I got a second opinion from Mr Silverstone. I was 19 when we first met, I was also just pregnant with my first child. He is a small quiet man, supremely gentle and understanding; hugely well-qualified and he inspires confidence and hope. I trusted him with my life and that of my unborn child - that my daughter and I are here at all, we owe to him; that we are both happy healthy women now, is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you thank you thank you

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Short link to review Mr Anthony Silverstone: http://iwgc.net/efhw