Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

5th July 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

It was a nice experience as Dr Khan explained me in great detail about the procedure and care it would require afterwards.After the surgery I phoned Dr Khan twice with some queries and he assisted me at both occasions.He also saw me a week later in his clinic and ensured that the process of healing was satisfactory. I am really thankful to him and his team who made all of this so nice and easy for me.I have to say that the entire experience was excellent and I thank him and the lovely nurse as well for being so much caring and professional.

2nd July 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

The service provided was fast and efficient. All staff were friendly and polite.

2nd July 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Best place to come for A peace of mind service I came to get my boys circumcision redone Wish I new about this place before. Doctor was brilliant

21st June 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Very nice experience, I m really pleased with the service.

21st June 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

I am GP and I especially chose Mr Khan due to his extensive experience and the fact that he is a urologist. He was very informative and discussed the risks with us. He also gave us lots of aftercare advice. We would recommend mr Khan to other families who wish to have their child circumcised and if they want it done by the best person in the field.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre