Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

13th April 2016
Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

They were very attentive and eager to help. Will highly recommend.

11th April 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

I underwent a revision circumcision by Mr Khan on the 9th of April for a circumcision I had elsewhere 20 years ago. The care I received was excellent. He explained clearly what we could achieve and listened to my concerns. Both Mr Khan and the lovely nurse were reassuring me during the procedure which was uneventful. I didn't feel any pain (apart from a small sting during the injection of local anaesthetic) and the end result was so neat. The use of glue sealed the wound nicely and I would recommend this to everyone rather than stitches. I didn't feel any pain afterwards apart from a mild discomfort the first night. I didn't even need to use any pain killers. I highly recommend Mr Khan and the Thornhill clinic as I was made to feel comfortable throughout.

9th April 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Doctor was extremely helpful and able to address any concerns I had. Overall very satisfied.

9th April 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

The Surgery operation was good, I was made to feel relaxed and comfortable as one can be. I didn't feel any pain after the operation. I recommend this Doctor and Surgery

23rd March 2016
Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Dr Khan performed a circumcision on our newborn son and we were extremely happy with the service. He personally took time to explain the procedure fully and he ensured the baby was at ease throughout the procedure (for example, allowing the baby to feed to help calm him). The service felt very personal and we felt assured by the aftercare provided by Dr Khan. Excellent service from start to finish. We will definitely be recommending him to friends and family.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre