Miss Rebecca Kampa

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

31st July 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I was and am very impressed with Miss R Kampa as a person and consultant. She is very attentive and aware of her patients as individuals and explains procedures to you as best she can so one has an idea of what is needed to be done. Miss Kampa has the natural ability to make you feel comfortable and relaxed hence has a great bedside manner and seems very approachable. I had a right carpal tunnel decompression and ulnar nerve release performed in March of this year and had no issues or nerves about having it done after meeting Miss Kampa. A lovely individual with a wonderful talent and a credit for the NHS.

18th July 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I met with Dr Rebecca Kampa recently to discuss my case of tennis and golfers elbow and the possibility of future surgery. Dr Kampa was absolutely lovely, professional, friendly and good humoured, which made a very nice change. She listened to me carefully and was very thorough in her explanations of my medical issue and what the next steps would be, which gave me great confidence in her. If I do need to proceed with surgery in the future, I very much hope that she is my surgeon as she has built trust and rapport with me. Thank you Dr Rebecca!

13th July 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Fantastic doctor who has the patients best interests first. Really takes the time to listen and explain everything in simple terms. I would thoroughly recommend Dr Kampa

27th January 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I was referred to Ms Kampa as I had restrictive movement in my shoulder. After listening to me and following a diagnosis, she explained in great detail what would be done. The procedure was carried out at Southlands Hospital, Shoreham-by-Sea where I was treated very well as a day patient. I went in at 8 a.m. and was at home by 3.30 p.m. Ms Kampa saw me just before I had the procedure and again explained what would be happening. Ms. Kampa is very meticulous and her skill as a surgeon I have found to be second to none as I have been left with only 3 very tiny marks where the keyhole surgery took place. I am now fully recovered and pain free. I would also like to thank the staff that assisted Ms. Kampa as well as the nurses and physio staff who helped to get me fit again.

10th December 2015
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I was seen by Miss Rebecca Kampa at Worthing Hospital as an out patient in July 2012 and went in to Southlands Hospital to have ulna nerve revision surgery on my elbow in February 2013 in the day unit. The care I received was excellent. I found Miss Kampa to be very honest with regard to the risks with this type of surgery but because of the pain I had been in for many years after my first surgery, I decided to go ahead. I am so glad I did. Miss Kampa has transformed my life I am pain free for the first time in years. I found Miss Kampa very friendly with a sense of humour, in fact a very nice lady and a brilliant surgeon! I highly recommend Rebecca Kampa.

Short link to review Miss Rebecca Kampa: http://iwgc.net/efmsi