Miss Poonam Pradhan

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

26th February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

My GP referred me to Miss Pradhan after I developed some pain in my lower abdomen. The initial blood test was suggesting a possible tumour on my ovaries. I saw Miss Pradhan within two weeks and she scanned me there and then and gave the diagnosis of endometriosis. This was a relief as the cancer was almost ruled out however she arranged further scans and they confirmed her initial diagnosis. Miss Pradhan arranged my operation to be done within a few weeks and she planned it considering the extent of my condition. All the risks and complications were explained to me beforehand and I felt informed and reassured at the same time. The operation as complex as it was, was a success thankfully. I could not have asked for anybody better to care for me. Her personal touch, caring attitude and surgical skills were exemplary and she made a huge difference at a very difficult period of my health. I have no hesitation in recommending Miss Pradhan to my friends and family. Thank you. Mrs S Anari.

13th December 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

I’m not sure where to start with Miss Pradhan. I can’t praise her enough. I had a procedure done at Spire Parkway last week (6-12-17) I was lucky enough to have both Miss Pradhan and Dr Rooney looking after me. I am a hugely anxious patient (!) and have been to Miss Pradhan before who completely understands how to manage and talk me through my anxieties. I had an appointment before my operation where she reassured me and answered all my questions in a kind, professional manner. She was completely reassuring at every stage. On the day of the operation she came to see me before and again reassured me. Miss Pradhan is extremely professional, kind, and very good at her job. I wouldn’t ever go to see anyone else I can’t thank her enough for all the care she has given me and would recommend her to anyone.

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

Together with Dr Matthew Rooney, Miss Pradhan was able to tailor my procedure to my specific needs and wishes, which greatly reduced my anxiety and resulted in a very positive experience. Miss Pradhan is very personable and I felt very safe and confident in her care. She understood my concerns and took time to listen to me and resolve matters to my satisfaction. I was able to be awake and fully aware during my procedure and can attest to her professionalism and skill. She communicated with me throughout which I found reassuring and interesting. I was also able to see the screen of the procedure which was interesting and enlightening. I would not hesitate to recommend Miss Pradhan to patients seeking gynaecology consultation and/or surgery. Thank you.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists