Dr Timothy Millward

Dr Millward offers both inpatient and outpatient psychiatric care to the population of Daventry District. His clinics are held at Danetre Hospital, Daventry and his inpatient care occurs at Berrywood Hospital in Duston

• Psychiatry

26th September 2018
Written by a patient at Danetre Hospital

Dr Millward has saved my life AGAIN! I know this sounds dramatic but depression IS a killer and without Dr Millward helping and believing in me I really don't think I'd be here today. My treatment changed from rtms to ECT and Dr Millward listened during the whole rollercoaster and made sure I had the best of every option. THANK YOU Dr Millward I don't know what my family and I would have done with you.We are now in the process of moving counties so will be no longer under your care, but THANKYOU and your team at Berrywood for all you have done for me.

4th September 2018
Written by a patient at Danetre Hospital

Dr Millward did an excellent job of listening and reassuring me whilst I was in his care. He took time to understand my situation and I felt his guidance and treatment took my personal circumstances in to account. After appointments with Dr Millward I felt more in control of my options and also more aware of the possible risks/outcomes/side effects of my current medication.

30th July 2018
Written by a member of staff at Danetre Hospital

Working with Dr Millward as a nurse is a great pleasure. In my opinion, he is the consummate professional. I have no problem in approaching Dr Millward for professional guidance in any area of my nursing practise and then the reward being given the knowledge needed to carry out my nursing duties. In my opinion and experience Dr Millward is comprehensive in practice and an inspiration in the workplace.

24th July 2018
Written by a patient at Danetre Hospital

He is always kind and cool

6th July 2018
Written by a patient at Danetre Hospital

Dr Millward is a fantastic Dr. He listens and I feel that he knows and that he cares. Since being Dr Milward's patient, my health has gone from strength to strength. I have just discharged myself as an outpatient because I feel well after a very dark period in my life, and I can honestly say that I will miss my appointments. A great Dr and a fantastic human being.

Nearest Psychiatrists