Dr Timothy Millward

Dr Millward is a Consultant Psychiatrist working for the Kettering Planned Care and Recovery Team. He also offers repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation therapy at the Centre for Neuromodulation at Berrywood Hospital Northampton.

• Psychiatry

22nd May 2019
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

Have been suffering from MH for sometime and at last I have a Doctor who I feel I can relate too. He came to see me at my home (2nd time) and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I felt he listened to what I had to say and his advice was brilliant. I always get a little nervous when seeing a Doctor, but next time I will remind myself not too be!

20th May 2019
Written by a patient at Berrywood Hospital

Everything was good. I have seen many doctors over the last 3 years and Dr Millward has been the only one to listen and help me.

20th February 2019
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

I'm son as just seen Dr millward, he is the first one I have felt has listened to him. He was very friendly, and has gave myself and my son some hope. I so hope he stays,he is the best doctor we have ever seen

7th February 2019
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

Lovely friendly guy, listens to you. Hopefully he will stay so we can all see a regular person. Was seen very quickly and efficiently!

3rd January 2019
Written by a patient at Danetre Hospital

Dr Millward is caring and compassionate. Takes time listening and never rushes me. Sorry to see him go!!!

Nearest Psychiatrists