Dr Timothy Millward

Dr Millward offers both inpatient and outpatient psychiatric care to the population of Daventry District. His clinics are held at Danetre Hospital, Daventry and his inpatient care occurs at Berrywood Hospital in Duston

• Psychiatry

9th December 2018
Written by a patient at Danetre Hospital

Dr Millward is a very good listener, discusses the relevant issues with professionalism. He is very dependable and supportive. Understanding of flexible visiting times. He is kind and empathetic. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Millward to anyone.

21st November 2018
Written by a member of staff at Danetre Hospital

It has been super working with such a supportive and approachable psychiatrist. Excellent liason with primary care colleagues.

20th November 2018
Written by a carer at Danetre Hospital

Dr. Millward has been both professional and extremely supportive in the treatment of my son. I have seen the greatest improvement in his quality of life since being under Dr. Millward's care. I felt that any concerns I had as a carer were taken seriously and addressed, without compromising my son's right to confidentiality. I have found Dr. Millward to be reassuring and the information he has provided has proved to be invaluable.

7th November 2018
Written by a patient at Berrywood Hospital

Dr Millward is fantastic. I have had great care from him and he has kept me well. He listens well.

26th September 2018
Written by a patient at Danetre Hospital

Dr Millward has saved my life AGAIN! I know this sounds dramatic but depression IS a killer and without Dr Millward helping and believing in me I really don't think I'd be here today. My treatment changed from rtms to ECT and Dr Millward listened during the whole rollercoaster and made sure I had the best of every option. THANK YOU Dr Millward I don't know what my family and I would have done with you.We are now in the process of moving counties so will be no longer under your care, but THANKYOU and your team at Berrywood for all you have done for me.

Nearest Psychiatrists