Dr Timothy Millward

Dr Millward is a Consultant Psychiatrist working for the Kettering Planned Care and Recovery Team. He also offers repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation therapy at the Centre for Neuromodulation at Berrywood Hospital Northampton.

• Psychiatry

Written by a patient at Berrywood Hospital
4th November 2019

Dr Millward! is the best!. He sat and listened to me in my darkest moment, when no other doctor has. So kind, understanding and compassionate, very knowledgeable. Actually made eye contact. Not ever had that before in other appointments with other doctors. By far the best doctor I've seen.

Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital
30th September 2019

I have seen Dr Millward 3 times now and each time he has been friendly and approachable, he made me feel totally at ease. Dr Millward has listened to me and taken into account what I want by offering guidance and agreeing a plan together. Being valued makes a big difference. Would highly recommend him.

Written by a member of staff at St Mary's Hospital
19th September 2019

Dr Millward has been a fantastic DMP throughout my nurse prescribing course. He is very knowledgeable, caring and communicates effectively with his clients and colleagues. I have learnt so much from him during my course of which I have taken forward for my own practice. Thank you for all your support.

Written by a carer at St Mary's Hospital
21st August 2019

My daughter had been under this team for 3 years when we met Dr Millward. He has transformed her care and life beyond expectations. He really understands her multiple medical issues and the links between them. She struggles to relate to medical professionals and especially males but after our first consultation with Dr Millward she literally jumped for joy as she felt understood and that her life would improve, and it has. The follow up, care, compassion and effort made by Dr Millward to improve my daughters life has been amazing. He is approachable, contactable and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone needing this type of care.

Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital
22nd May 2019

Have been suffering from MH for sometime and at last I have a Doctor who I feel I can relate too. He came to see me at my home (2nd time) and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I felt he listened to what I had to say and his advice was brilliant. I always get a little nervous when seeing a Doctor, but next time I will remind myself not too be!

Short link to review Dr Timothy Millward: http://iwgc.net/ehfvk