Dr Timothy Millward

Dr Millward is a Consultant Psychiatrist working for the Kettering Planned Care and Recovery Team. He also offers repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation therapy at the Centre for Neuromodulation at Berrywood Hospital Northampton.

• Psychiatry

20th February 2019
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

I'm son as just seen Dr millward, he is the first one I have felt has listened to him. He was very friendly, and has gave myself and my son some hope. I so hope he stays,he is the best doctor we have ever seen

7th February 2019
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

Lovely friendly guy, listens to you. Hopefully he will stay so we can all see a regular person. Was seen very quickly and efficiently!

3rd January 2019
Written by a patient at Danetre Hospital

Dr Millward is caring and compassionate. Takes time listening and never rushes me. Sorry to see him go!!!

9th December 2018
Written by a patient at Danetre Hospital

Dr Millward is a very good listener, discusses the relevant issues with professionalism. He is very dependable and supportive. Understanding of flexible visiting times. He is kind and empathetic. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Millward to anyone.

21st November 2018
Written by a member of staff at Danetre Hospital

It has been super working with such a supportive and approachable psychiatrist. Excellent liason with primary care colleagues.

Short link to review Dr Timothy Millward: http://iwgc.net/ehfvk