Dr A Shehu

Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital
3rd March 2019

Having been experiencing terrible migraines and ‘thunderclap’ headaches my GP referred me for an MRI. I chose to see Dr Shehu and I’m glad I did. He took his time to listen, reassure and discuss my concerns. He carried out an MRI and MRA to rule out any aneurysm in my head and neck. Luckily all the results were negative. He was relaxed and attentive. I felt he listened and explained things very easily understandable. He answered any questions I had and put me at ease. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a neurologist.

30th July 2008

After over three years of tests and visiting several neurologists with my daughter, both privately and NHS. Dr Shehu was recommended to us and all we can say is a big thankyou. My daughter has had so many tests, seen so many doctors that she has a total mistrust of most neurologists. DR shehu was a breath of fresh air. Not only did he listen, diagnose and reassure. he explained every option available . Also before contacting our doctor he obviously did more research and more tests are now being carried out as well as treatment being given. Mine and my daughters faith has been totally restored.

• Neurology