Dr Timothy Hill

28th January 2017
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

This GP practice is excellent. My own doctor rings me to discuss the medical problem on the day I ring if he is available. I will be offered an appointment straight away with my own doctor if it is considered necessary or a later appointment with my own doctor if I prefer. I can always speak to another doctor if I need to or if Dr Hill is away. Dr Hill always listens sympathetically and suggests an acceptable treatment plan. The best feature of this G P practice is the prompt advice available with a doctor that you know and who knows you. . The receptionists are friendly and helpful. The travel nurse is excellent.

6th January 2017
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Dr Hill went above and beyond for me over the busy New Year period and diagnosed and treated my illness quickly and kindly. He is a reliable and great doctor with a fantastic reputation in Midhurst.

18th May 2016
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

DR Tim Hill has been looking after our family for nearly 20years. In all that time he has remained consistent in his approach. He takes time to listen and ask relevant questions so that a diagnosis can be made. He is always calm, empathetic and reassuring. One always leaves knowing that Dr Hill has striven to treat our problems and will follow up if and when it is necessary. He never rushes regardless of what the problem is. We really could not ask for a better Doctor.

16th March 2016
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Tim always listens to you and never gives you the impression that you are wasting his time.He always makes you feel comfortable.I would always recommend anyone to use him as their GP.

9th March 2016
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Dr hill is and always has been great with myself and my family. He is fantastic with children and always does what he can to make them feel better. He is very easy to talk to and just great all round.