Dr Timothy Hill

6th January 2017
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Dr Hill went above and beyond for me over the busy New Year period and diagnosed and treated my illness quickly and kindly. He is a reliable and great doctor with a fantastic reputation in Midhurst.

18th May 2016
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

DR Tim Hill has been looking after our family for nearly 20years. In all that time he has remained consistent in his approach. He takes time to listen and ask relevant questions so that a diagnosis can be made. He is always calm, empathetic and reassuring. One always leaves knowing that Dr Hill has striven to treat our problems and will follow up if and when it is necessary. He never rushes regardless of what the problem is. We really could not ask for a better Doctor.

16th March 2016
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Tim always listens to you and never gives you the impression that you are wasting his time.He always makes you feel comfortable.I would always recommend anyone to use him as their GP.

9th March 2016
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Dr hill is and always has been great with myself and my family. He is fantastic with children and always does what he can to make them feel better. He is very easy to talk to and just great all round.

20th November 2015
Written by a patient at Riverbank Medical Centre

Took time to listen to my concerns, was pragmatic in his approach & gave a thorough explanation as to my ailment in a way I could understand. Excellent!!