Riverbank Medical Centre

Dodsley Lane, Midhurst, W Sussex, England, GU29 9AW

Riverbank Medical Centre

5th June 2019

The doctors and nurses are fantastic. Nothing is too much trouble.

17th April 2019

I recently had a travel nurse appointment with Jan and just wanted to say thank you. She has always gone above and beyond for me and my family every time we have seen her. She is very good at giving injections, we barely notice she's done them, she always knows us, and is very knowledgeable and can answer all our questions, she is so friendly and welcoming. She recently has helped me with another repeat prescription mix up with my GP not contacting me to say it will not be prescribed as I have not had a BP check (not told to have one) and Jan did a check for me while I was there, something she did not have to do but to save me coming back and having it delayed further.

3rd April 2019

The online appointment system does not work well. Appointments are only available two weeks ahead and free slots are not available from day to day. For the last four weeks I have tried obtaining a triage appointment but to no avail. How many daily appointment slots are there, and why is it so difficult to get an appointment with a doctor? Over the last few years I have not had reason to request an appointment very often, but if this is the typical experience of more regular users it is an extremely poor one and should give senior partners in the practice serious pause for thought. The reception team should also reflect on their manner towards practice visitors. At best their attitude is cool but more typically they are brusque. It is the first point of contact and gives a poor impression. Looking at other submitted reviews and also talking to local community members, this practice could do so much better.

29th March 2019

I would like to say a big thank you to Celia ( Practice Nurse) for her compassion and Empathy on Wednesday this week. She was very attentative and made what was an awful experience that much better. I am sure Celia went into her profession to make a difference and that is exactly what she did for me..... So, thank you.

26th February 2019

I wished to have a blood test to check on my PSA levels, and at the conclusion of an unrelated consultation with Dr Sue McCallum, she arranged one immediately. Very quickly she informed me of raised levels, arranged an appointment within days at St. Richards, who equally speedily arranged scans and biopsies leading to a positive diagnosis of prostate cancer, which led on to successful treatment. I was lucky as it was low grade early diagnosis cancer. Very grateful and impressed by highly professional care.

{{category}} working at Riverbank Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Riverbank Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb9zs