Riverbank Medical Centre

Dodsley Lane, Midhurst, W Sussex, England, GU29 9AW

Riverbank Medical Centre

Rating not given.

31st December 2018

I am writing this in complete frustration! Everyone is generally pleasant, though staff do seem somewhat terse at times, but the telephone appointment system is appalling. I fully understand the sentiment of this system but it is failing abysmally in terms of practicality. Receptionists do not always pass on the correct telephone number to the doctors resulting in wasting everyones time. Doctors only try to contact a limited number of times and the system does not consider that it is not only doctors who are busy! People work and cannot always be available to answer the telephone - then patients have to call back and begin the entire process again! For me this has already meant a 2-week wait and there is no guarantee I will be able to answer the telephone when the doctor next calls. My condition is not an immediate emergency but that does not mean it is not serious. There must be a better way - what about on-line consultations for example?

Rating not given.

5th December 2018

Phoned to make a telephone consultation with my Doctor I was told he was not in and the staff did not know when he would be back so asked to see another Doctor was told no you can only see another Doctor if it’s a medical emergency otherwise you have to see your own Doctor.....not helpful if they don’t know when he will be back. No Doctor for me then

24th July 2018

The Staff are friendly and Helpful, GPs are caring and compassionate, and take the time to listen, No rushing to get the appointment over.

2nd July 2018

Telephone triage system is very good but sometimes it seems that the GPs do all they can to avoid seeing you. The receptionists are very helpful and friendly, but then there is the "bad day" syndrome that causes problems. If my registered GP is away I would like to be able to choose which GP to consult as there is one I will not go near. Like everything in the NHS the practice is now fighting fires and has very little time for prevention and follow up.

22nd April 2018

Seen quickly, but didn't feel we were given the time. I was concerned about my daughter and the doctor was rushing us out. I'm going to go home with worry and carrying my child who can barely walk.

{{category}} working at Riverbank Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Riverbank Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb9zs