Add your review of Dr Sophia Khan

Rheumatology

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Dr Sophia Khan

2 reviews

I was born and educated in South Warwickshire and completed my initial medical degree in Bristol University. I then completed my General Medical training in the South West and my higher specialist rheumatology training in Birmingham and the West Midlands. I have been a Consultant Rheumatologist since 2010 and see patients with all rheumatological problems including inflammatory arthritis, gout, connective tissue diseases, soft tissue problems such as bursitis and tendonitis and osteoarthritis. I also run a multidiscliplinary clinic for Ankylosing Spondylitis patients as part of my NHS practice. I am a Principal Investigator in clinical trials in the fields of rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis, as well as being a committee member of the West Midlands Rheumatology training committee which co-ordinates local higher speciality training.

Specialties