Dr Simon Pearce

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

21st August 2018
Written by a carer at Royal Victoria Infirmary

My son has seen Dr Pearce a couple of times. At first we were impressed as his examination was thorough, however despite blood tests and scans he refused to treat as my son's symptoms were all part of another underlying chronic condition..... This we knew! All he wanted was for my son to EAT MORE - despite actually showing a weeks menu plan, and photographs of meals.... He does not like it when people do their own research and suggest possible causes. my son's condition is complicated and needs someone to think outside of the box - Dr Pearce was not willing to even consider this.

28th November 2011
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

Thorough review of symptoms, listened, arranged scans, and gave a choice of treatments. Supported total thyroidectomy decision and arranged surgery with excellent surgeon.

11th November 2011
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

I saw Professor Pearce back in 2002 (he was Dr Pearce then) when my GP had given up with me. Professor Pearce saved my life. I know that sounds dramatic but it is true. I was a ver sick person by the time he saw me and I will never be able to rpa what I owe him. On a personal level he is kind, warm and caring. He makes you feel as if you are the most important patient he has and has ever had. He explains everything - many times over if necessary and never appears to be too busy or to get annoyed if you are slow to understand. Even now ten years on I feel as if I could contact him if I have any endocrine problems. I know he would help. Almost as important he has a great sense of humour and helps you see through the fear and tears.

29th September 2010
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

Dr Pearce was both professional and friendly in equal measures. Whilst this was my first consultation with Dr Pearce, I felt confident that my condition was being taken seriously and that all 'avenues' would be investigated. Having had my quality of life detrimentally affected over recent years with whatever the health issues are with my body, my consultation with Dr Pearce gave me a lot of hope and confidence that progress would be made. I hope that the care I received on this first consulation is mirrored in my next, I am confident that it will be.

28th September 2010
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

understanding and very thourough, he is worth travelling to see only been seeing him for 12 weeks and already feeling much better and making great progress would recommend this truely fantastic professor.

Nearest Endocrinologists