Dr Sheila Neogi

7th June 2016
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

As a person who suffers with depression and anxiety, going to the GP is stressful thing. Dr Neogi put me totally at ease. She listened to my concerns and treated me accordingly. I was referred for the necessary tests I needed. For the first time in a long time I have found a GP I can trust. Outstanding GP.

9th April 2015
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Always is a remarkable GP, but she is very difficult to get an appointment with.

13th February 2015
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Yes I trust this Doctor . She is an attentive listener and puts you at ease and you get the sense that she is a very warm and caring person. I feel confident in taking her advice as I respect her diagnostic skills. I have to say that in my time at the Marven I have always received the greatest care and help. It is a very good practice and I have no complaints about it.

21st January 2015
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

I am provided with the best care from my Dr, Sheila Neogi.

18th January 2015
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Dr Neogi has great listening skills, excellent diagnostic skills, and is generally a warm understanding GP

Short link to review Dr Sheila Neogi: http://iwgc.net/eesk8