Dr Sheila Neogi

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

I approached the practice approxmately a year ago with anxiety and depression, I was sent for a series of assessments, which have been stressful to say the least, I am now in a worse situation and as a way to deal with this I have been offered antidepressants as a way of dealing with my issues. I was very concerned about being prescribed antidepressants and made a call to speak to a senior doctor to assist me with understand the very harmful side effects that I had read about. I was also concerned as my daughter some years ago was taking antidepressants and ended up having seizures due to taking this type of mediation. When pointing out my concerns to Dr Neogi, I was shocked with her response. Which I found to be patronising and irresponsible to a patient with my condition. I would like your practice to consider how you take to people. I will be leaving this practice as I have lost the trust and confidence in this Dr and therefore the whole practice.

7th June 2016
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

As a person who suffers with depression and anxiety, going to the GP is stressful thing. Dr Neogi put me totally at ease. She listened to my concerns and treated me accordingly. I was referred for the necessary tests I needed. For the first time in a long time I have found a GP I can trust. Outstanding GP.

9th April 2015
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Always is a remarkable GP, but she is very difficult to get an appointment with.

13th February 2015
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Yes I trust this Doctor . She is an attentive listener and puts you at ease and you get the sense that she is a very warm and caring person. I feel confident in taking her advice as I respect her diagnostic skills. I have to say that in my time at the Marven I have always received the greatest care and help. It is a very good practice and I have no complaints about it.

21st January 2015
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

I am provided with the best care from my Dr, Sheila Neogi.

Short link to review Dr Sheila Neogi: http://iwgc.net/eesk8