Dr Sheila Neogi

31st May 2019
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Dr Neogi is AMAZING - incredible bedside manner , kind , practical and very informative

31st May 2019
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Dr Neogi was welcoming and agreeable to my input

28th February 2019
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Very dissappointed by treatment at the Malvern. Attempted to make a complaint only to have it ignored. If I were very sick I would be in a lot of trouble.

8th September 2017
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Dr Neogie has been a wonderful doctor to me. She is forthright but clever kind and compassionate. I have improved vastly in my life through her assistance and caring nature. My case is somewhat complex but she listens and breaks down everything in a manner that helps me to understand in which direction to make for the best. I have the greatest respect for her and its easy to work out why it's so hard to get an appointment with her. It's as a doctor who will listen, care.. But won't let you give up. An amazing doctor...I would not change her for any one.

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

I approached the practice approxmately a year ago with anxiety and depression, I was sent for a series of assessments, which have been stressful to say the least, I am now in a worse situation and as a way to deal with this I have been offered antidepressants as a way of dealing with my issues. I was very concerned about being prescribed antidepressants and made a call to speak to a senior doctor to assist me with understand the very harmful side effects that I had read about. I was also concerned as my daughter some years ago was taking antidepressants and ended up having seizures due to taking this type of mediation. When pointing out my concerns to Dr Neogi, I was shocked with her response. Which I found to be patronising and irresponsible to a patient with my condition. I would like your practice to consider how you take to people. I will be leaving this practice as I have lost the trust and confidence in this Dr and therefore the whole practice.

Short link to review Dr Sheila Neogi: http://iwgc.net/eesk8