Pimlico Health at The Marven

45-50 Lupus Street, Pimlico, London, England, SW1V 3EB

Also known as: Marven Medical Practice

Pimlico Health @ The Marven

1st June 2017

Heidi was very pleasant. Bridget was very helpfull.

1st June 2017

I am departing London on Friday having been a patient of Marven Medical Practice for over 10 years. During this period the care that I have received from your practice has been exemplary. Always the receptionists have been welcoming and helpful.The nurses have been engaging and efficient.The pharmacists have been charming guides. At the core of the practice I've found the GPs thoughtful,skilled and caring.I've felt I've been heard and that full attentionhas been given to me and my continuing health. Before registering with a Pimlico practice I visited several practices and spoke to receptionists to allow me to choose one that appealed to me. I'm very pleased wikth the decision I made.(In the past I served as the Chair of the National Association of Patient Participation in General Practice so had seen a range of practices.) This note is to Thank You all and wish you well for the future.

1st June 2017

I always receive a wonderful service at this practice,from reception through to GPS and Nurses.

1st June 2017

As i dont speak english very well,Bridget was able to help me make an appt to see the dr this morning and a follow up appt as she speaks spanish.

1st June 2017

Very busy practice. GPs all good. Front of House staff all friendly and helpful.