dr-richard-quinton

Dr Richard Quinton

6th July 2021

I have been a patient of Dr Quinton for many years..He is unfailingly courteous and professional. Even with the added communication challenges presented by telephone consultations I was confident that Dr Quinton handled everything with his usual thoroughness and inclusive manner. I always feel able to ask questions and express my opinion.

2nd July 2021

I haven't met Dr Quinton face to face yet due to Covid restrictions therefore all of my care has been over the telephone. I trust him completely to get my condition under control and have every confidence in his work.

25th June 2021

Although over the phone consultations are a poor substitute for face to face in my opinion, Dr Quinton made our recent chat extremely relaxed, clear and informative. I find him a great listener and decisive in his advice and decision making. I feel very lucky that he remains on my ongoing and complicated case.

18th June 2021

I have had the privilege of being under Dr Quinton's care for many years He always listens to what I have to say and asks if I have any concerns He explains fully any change to.my medication and any testsI might need and why I need them I know if I have any concerns or worries I can contact him throughhis excellent secretary

29th May 2021

Dr Quinton has been absolutely incredible! He is very knowledgeable, very personable, and quick to respond. I really feel like he listens to me and advocates for impeccable healthcare. He is entirely patient-focused and fully emulates the core values of the NHS.

Dr Richard Quinton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Endocrinology