Dr Richard Quinton

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

28th April 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

A good listener. A caring man. It's obvious that he is trying to do his very best. I trust him - he has a deservedly high reputation. He has explained to me a treatment plan to progress my low potassium level which turns out to be a difficult problem to solve.

22nd April 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

Always takes plenty of time for each patient, this can cause hi clinic to run a little late but that is understandable and not a major problem.

30th March 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

I have found Dr Quinton to be approachable, open for discussion and considerate when discussing symptoms and reassuringly supportive of my attempts to identity causes as opposed to treating symptoms. Dr Quinton was a recommended doctor via a colleague. I can clearly see why patients & colleagues hold him in high regard. A.Oliver

21st March 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

He was very attentive and confident. Paid attention to details and explained everything I need to know. He seems genuinely care about the wellbeing of his patient.

26th February 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

I saw dr quinton about my thyroid, but he then diagnosed everything else that was wrong with me too..high blood pressure, severe vitamin d deficiency and poly cystic ovary syndrome, all things that my own doctors missed or didn't take seriously. I can't thank him enough :)

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists