Dr Richard Quinton

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

21st March 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

He was very attentive and confident. Paid attention to details and explained everything I need to know. He seems genuinely care about the wellbeing of his patient.

26th February 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

I saw dr quinton about my thyroid, but he then diagnosed everything else that was wrong with me too..high blood pressure, severe vitamin d deficiency and poly cystic ovary syndrome, all things that my own doctors missed or didn't take seriously. I can't thank him enough :)

3rd January 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

I feel extremely luck to have Dr. Quinton as my Endocrinologist, he has provided first class care and always goes the extra distance to make sure I receive exactly what I need.

3rd July 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

Dr.Quinton is approachable and explains everything well, he also follows up results with either treatment or transfer to another consultant, thus saving time by getting an earlier appointment.

2nd June 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

Clear and concise medical advice. Just what i wanted to hear. A very nice man. David Guy

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists