Dr Richard Quinton

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

28th April 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

A good listener. A caring man. It's obvious that he is trying to do his very best. I trust him - he has a deservedly high reputation. He has explained to me a treatment plan to progress my low potassium level which turns out to be a difficult problem to solve.

23rd April 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

What an absolute gentleman I could not put into words how professional you are, thank you so much for the time you spent looking after me whilst I was ill with my cancer, brain tumor & brain hemorige, and the after care..top man thankyou..

23rd April 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

I have been looked after by the Endocrine team for many years (18 years) and they have supported me through finishing University, having a child and everything in between. The support and professionalism from the team is excellent. Dr Quinton listens to me as well as the test results and advises to ensure I am as healthy as I can possibly be.

22nd April 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

Always takes plenty of time for each patient, this can cause hi clinic to run a little late but that is understandable and not a major problem.

30th March 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

I have found Dr Quinton to be approachable, open for discussion and considerate when discussing symptoms and reassuringly supportive of my attempts to identity causes as opposed to treating symptoms. Dr Quinton was a recommended doctor via a colleague. I can clearly see why patients & colleagues hold him in high regard. A.Oliver

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists