Dr Richard Quinton

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

3rd July 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

Dr.Quinton is approachable and explains everything well, he also follows up results with either treatment or transfer to another consultant, thus saving time by getting an earlier appointment.

2nd June 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

Clear and concise medical advice. Just what i wanted to hear. A very nice man. David Guy

13th April 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

Nice man, interested and engaging. He was extremely thorough, lots of tests to determine the diagnosis, and incredibly patient. I felt him to be accessible - I had a query early on in my treatment (before I actually met him) and was able to ask questions through his medical secretary - who was also very understanding. During appointments, Dr Quinton listened to my ridiculous ramblings and unscientific theories with a look of incredulity before explaining what was happening to me and how the problem could be rectified. He was calm, efficient, reassuring and helpful in his advice and recommendations. I felt I could trust him and would have no hesitation in recommending him.

17th March 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

Dr quinton has really helped me understand my illness and always thorough in explaining things

10th March 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

Listened to me and seemed to respect my opinions. I appreciated his advice.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists