Dr Richard Quinton

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

Dr Quinton is a fantastic Doctor. He took me on as a referral on short notice, as i was travelling abroad. He really understood my situation and challenges. He went the extra mile in supporting me. Wish i had met him 20 years ago!

18th June 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

I have had the best care possible from Dr Quinton.

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

I came away from my consultation feeling very reassured as Dr Quinton is clearly a very intelligent, decent man. I didn't feel like my concerns were being dismissed as I frequently have in the past when dealing with medical professionals.

24th April 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

I have been under Doctor Quinton's care for 20 years as a result of contracting Graves Disease. He has made my condition comfortable and easy to live with and is very quick to adjust dosages/medication as necessary. You can tell that the man is an expert in his field which reassures me that I am in capable hands. Consultations are matter of fact and to the point, his clinics are extremely busy and therefore he keeps the small talk to a minimum and gets you in and out efficiently without you feeling that he does not care about you as an individual. Initially I admit to finding him a little intimidating but over the years I realise that his manner is simply practical rather than sociable and he has 'lightened up' in recent times. Overall I am extremely happy with the care I have received from him.

9th April 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

Friendly knowledgable man. Speaks with conviction and I trust what he says.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists