dr-richard-quinton

Dr Richard Quinton

27th November 2021

Dr Quinton is kind and reassuring. He is extremely thorough and you feel confident that everything has been examined closely. He is also just a nice bloke. Very highest recommendation.

22nd November 2021

The consultation i had with Dr Quinton was very re-assuring and helpful.He even discussed other medical problems i had,and gave me advice.He also informed me that certain medication i had been buying was available on the nhs,which will be of great help.I would certainly recommend Dr Quinton to another patient.

9th November 2021

Positive experience, very thorough, patient. Took time to explain things.

9th November 2021

Recently had telephone consultation with Dr Quinton with my son and I as his parent carer. Dr Quinton was very professional with a friendly approachable manner and communicated extremely well regarding situation and swiftly changed medications around etc relating to most recent blood tests and arranged follow up . Felt very reassured that Dr Quinton was very much “on the ball”, so to speak . Highly recommend .

2nd November 2021

My appointment with Dr. Richard Quinton, at the request of my G.P, was very informative and I appreciated his attention and advice regarding my thyroid problem. His attitude towards me was friendly and reassuring which at 84 was appreciated. He has sent me the relevant details of his recommendation, which I will consider.

Dr Richard Quinton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Endocrinology