Dr Ravi Ratnavel

• Dermatology

13th July 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

A laconic style both reassuring and professional.

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Dr Ratnavel really made me feel at ease and confident he could help me with my severe psoriasis at the commencement of my treatment. At every appointment he would take the time to discuss my well-being as well as the condition. As a result of his treatment recommendations I am much better and would not hesitate to recommend him highly to anyone who may need his expertise.

28th June 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Though I have no medical insurance, having been diagnosed with potential Basal Cell Carcinoma, I decided to go privately as I wanted it treated quickly before it became more serious. I was recommended to book a Consultation with Dr. Ravi Ratnavel. Dr. Ratnavel has a wonderful manner, very professional and encouraging and having confirmed the diagnosis during the consultation immediately performed cryosurgery. I was so grateful that this was treated quickly which fixed the problem and saved me the expense of a further appointment. The result was wonderful and I have no hesitation in recommending him.

21st June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Dr Ratnavel is a diamond in the rough. What a true gentleman he is, but more importantly he has a great "bedside manner", putting me at ease immediately by conversing in every day terms and is incredibly easy to get along with. He performed a minor procedure on me with the greatest degree of care and skill. I've seen a lot of consultants over the years; I wish they had all been as attentive and genuinely nice as Dr Ratnavel. Highly recommended and truly appreciative.

24th July 2015
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Very proficient. I have seen him twice and he carried out a couple of procedures very successfully.

Nearest Dermatologists