Dr Ravi Ratnavel

• Dermatology

« 1 2 3 4 »

12th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Mr Ratnavel offers a friendly first class service which immediately puts you at ease. I am thrilled with the results of his work which he carried out removing two moles on my neck and a small lump on my upper arm. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Ratnavel and If I need his service again I will not hesitate on using him .

6th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

I can whole heartedly recommend Dr Ravi Ratnavel. I was quite anxious after being told by my GP that I needed to have two suspicious looking moles seen within two weeks. Dr Ratnavel immediately put me at my ease and carried out a full examination to check if there were any other moles that needed treatment. My referral was also to have numerous skin tags along my bra line removed, this was done at the initial consultation and I couldn't believe how fast he worked, before it got painful he was moving on to the next one, all the time talking me through the process and making sure I was ok. He gave me a full and very detailed factsheet on aftercare that was so helpful and thorough and I've been really impressed with the result. My two moles have been removed today, Dr Ratnavel and his team are kind and considerate, they put me at my ease straight away, discussed what was being done and kept chatting to me to keep me calm. The discomfort was minor and it's a few hours later and I'm still feeling ok. I took the opportunity to also have some moles removed from my face at the same time and I can't wait to take the plasters off to see the result tomorrow. I've often felt that some doctors and consultants rush you in and out, they don't really listen to what you have to say or take the time to talk through options. Throughout every step I felt reassured by Dr Ratnavel, he took care and effort to involve me in the process, at every step it has been unhurried and most of all I felt cared for. A big thank you from me.

21st March 2018
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Dr Ratnaval has treated both my daughter(5 yrs old at at the time we first visited) and I over the past 5 years for both Eczema and Psoriasis respectivley and I couln't recommend him highly enough. His ability to demostrate an understanding of how skin conditions affect children physicaly is to a certain degree a given for a doctor of his experience, however his ability to connect with children in a way for them to manage their treatment themselves has been extraordinary and such a relief to all of us as and has been so much easier to manage since seeing Dr Ratnavel. With regards my own condition Dr Ratnavel has always attempted to find out about any underlying causes before going straight in for diagnosis and treatment. He always makes the time to explain both diagnosis and treatment and manges to do so in the most simplistic manner. His recent suggestion of medication for my severe plaque Psoriasis has been a total marvel and within 3 weeks the change has been remarkable. An absolute credit to the NHS.

16th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

I would happily recommend Dr Ratnavel to anybody who needs a dermatologist. His approach is quitely reasuring without any of the bombast you sometimes find with "star" doctors. His diagnosis was spot. The biopsy he sent to the lab showed that he had performed an excellent excision of my basal cell carcinoma.

1st February 2018
Written by a carer at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

We have had the pleasure of seeing Dr Ratnavel numerous times over last 15 years. Intially for myself as I had a non-canerous lump that needed removing and then various times with my daughter who had ezcema (now cured). More recently it has been to assist my daughter with her treatment for acnea. I can confirm it has been an absolute pleasure having Dr Ratnavel as our consultant. He has always but us at easy, gave us confidence in his recommended treatment and always obtained excellent results. Dr Ratnavel is a down to earth very approachable expert doctor who I fully recomend to any future patient

« 1 2 3 4 »