dr-ravi-ratnavel

« 1 2 3 4 »

1st November 2021

I've had cause to see Ravi on several occasions during the past 15 years for minor skin conditions and I've always found him highly professional and courteous. He's always willing to go the extra mile in terms of the treatment and advice he offers. Highly recommended

31st October 2021

I saw Dr Ratnavel at his Beaconsfield consulting room and he recommended a procedure at the Karma Centre in Stone which is a convenient location to my home. The procedure was done quickly and efficiently. At the end I asked him about a long term skin condition which flares up regularly. In the past I had received contradictory advice from doctors as well as not having medication that would work. Dr Ratnavel confirmed a diagnosis quickly and a medication which would improve matters together with care regime. Thank you.

25th October 2021

I can’t speak highly enough of the care, support and expertise that Ravi has provided over many years. He is fantastic at explaining things in ways that are uncomplicated, straight forward, easy to understand and yet reassuring. His whole approach and the facilities, processes, people and systems he employs are second to none. Just a great person who I would recommend every time!

21st October 2021

I saw Dr Ravi Ratnavel in Beaconsfield recently and I would definitely recommend. I had some moles removed for cosmetic purposes. I was rather nervous but he put me at ease and the procedure was so quick and painless. I would definitely go back if I had any other skin concerns. He knows what he is talking about!

16th August 2021

I would 100% recommend Dr Ratnavel. He was thorough, supportive and always available to provide advice and support. Suffice to say, my treatment plan worked and I could not be happier. Thank you for all your help and assistance.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Dr Ravi Ratnavel was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

www.ratnavel.com