17th October 2023

Dr Ratnavel is highly professional with a warm and friendly manner putting one at ease as soon as you meet with him. A procedure which my GP had put me off from having and being referred for was dealt with by Dr Ratnavel by way of an initial consultation followed by a very minor procedure. My only regret is not having the procedure done sooner! Aftercare was clear and easy to follow. Any further questions you have following the procedure are answered swiftly. Thank you so much, Dr Ratnavel!

27th May 2023

Dr Ratnavel has a reassuring and friendly manner. He explained my treatment clearly and carried out minor surgery expertly with care to minimise scaring. He also provided advice for preventing a reoccurrence.

11th May 2023

Dr Ratnaval has such a depth of experience and is so well qualified in dermatology that I wish everyone with a skin concern could see him. He will give you the peace of mind and confidence you need.

14th March 2023

I was seen by Dr Ratnavel on several occasions. He always put me at my ease, was welcoming, considerate and professional. He gave good advice and always listened carefully to my questions. He dealt with my problem with skill and care and I am extremely pleased with the result. He is a very skilled surgeon. He always treated me as an individual and at no time did I feel ‘just another patient’. I have no hesitation in recommending him

27th February 2023

What an amazing Dermatologist Doctor.........Dr Ravi Ratnavel, on my first visit for consultation, i was so impressed by his friendliness and understanding how i felt, as i was so anxious, he soon put me at ease and an appt was made for a mole removal, the surgery has now been done and again i was scared but was soon put at ease, he is exemplary and would recommend this lovely man to anyone who needs to see a Dermatologist. A super great man.

www.ratnavel.com