dr-ravi-ratnavel

Written by a private patient at 25 Harley Street
9th December 2021

Dr Ratnavel was not only incredibly impressive in the result gained after years of terrible dermatitis to the scalp and the face, his bedside manner is also very comforting. I am delighted to say that Dr Ratnavel cured my ailment after years of trying and failing. I cannot recommend him enough !

30th November 2021

I have seen Mr Ratnavel on a number of occasions over the past two years. Each time I have required some minor surgical interventions. I found Mr Ratnavel to be totally professional and I was very comfortable in his care. He is a great listener and I would highly recommend Mr Ratnavel to any prospective patients.

Written by a private patient at 25 Harley Street
27th November 2021

I always felt very at ease knowing Dr Ratnavels expert knowledge and professional advise would result in a positive outcome for me. Any questions i had, where always helpfully and happily answered. Overall, i would highly recommend Dr Ratnavel.

1st November 2021

I've had cause to see Ravi on several occasions during the past 15 years for minor skin conditions and I've always found him highly professional and courteous. He's always willing to go the extra mile in terms of the treatment and advice he offers. Highly recommended

31st October 2021

I saw Dr Ratnavel at his Beaconsfield consulting room and he recommended a procedure at the Karma Centre in Stone which is a convenient location to my home. The procedure was done quickly and efficiently. At the end I asked him about a long term skin condition which flares up regularly. In the past I had received contradictory advice from doctors as well as not having medication that would work. Dr Ratnavel confirmed a diagnosis quickly and a medication which would improve matters together with care regime. Thank you.

Dr Ravi Ratnavel was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

www.ratnavel.com