Dr Ravi Ratnavel

• Dermatology

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

23rd January 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Thames Valley Hospital

Out of his depth in some areas, so I had to find another dermatologist who was able to help

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Dr Ratnavel removed 4 cystis in my head scalp and a large one in my back (which happened to be 3 in 1). Every 10 years or so , I have to go through the same surgery as they comeback regularly and keep growing. I must say that this was the first time I could sleep normally from day one after the treatment . I think this is mainly due to the small cut that Dr Ratnavel did for each cystis (despite the size of some of them, up to one inch) . In addition, very nice chap , friendly and emphatic.

6th June 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Thames Valley Hospital

I write to say how pleased I have been with the whole process. The back up team provide Dr Ratnavel and his patients with an excellent service . Would you also please thank Dr Ratnavel for the way in which he managed a very nervous patient. Top marks.

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Paddocks Hospital

Over the years I have had a few basal cell carcinomas removed by Dctr Ratnaval. I trust him completely with his diagnosis and treatment. When I'm anxious he puts me at ease, is reassuring and explains process in detail. The after care is also excellent. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dctr Ratnavel - I hope I don't have any more BSC's but if I do I know I'm in good hands.

12th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Mr Ratnavel offers a friendly first class service which immediately puts you at ease. I am thrilled with the results of his work which he carried out removing two moles on my neck and a small lump on my upper arm. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Ratnavel and If I need his service again I will not hesitate on using him .

« 1 2 3 4 5 »