Dr Ravi Ratnavel

• Dermatology

20th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

I was seen by Dr Ratnavel at the BMI Chiltern Hospital for my Eczema. I had to push for a referral from my GP as I had tried so many creams and although they were helpful I needed more advice. I could be referred as I had private healthcare. I saw Dr Ratnavel and from the first consultation I found him very friendly and pleasant and he listened to my worries and advised me. I had patch allergy tests done and a follow up consultation. Although no allergies were found he still gave me excellent next step advice, emailed me the letter going to the GP and ensured I had chance to ask questions. I felt the whole experience really boosted my confidence with managing my eczema and was amazed how the treatment creams he advised worked straight away and have helped me sleep better at night and control my discomfort with having eczema. He also made an understanding with me that I must return in the future if I feel it will help or it gets worse. A very kind and excellent consultant. Highly recommend! Thank you!

19th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

I would 100% recommend Dr Ratnavel. From the outset he put me at ease, listened and took onboard everything I said/was concerned about, clearly explained his thoughts following an examination and gave clear guidance on what my planned surgical procedure would entail. The procedure itself went extremely smoothly, and both Dr Ratnavel and the rest of the team were efficient yet caring in their approach. They had a great sense of humour too!

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

I had an initial consultation with Dr Ratnavel and found him to be a genuinely friendly and warm individual, he was precise and clear about the treatment he believed i required and instilled a confidence in his professional abilities. when i attended for my follow up minor surgery he was equally reassuring and carried out the procedure in an extremely professional manner whilst managing to keep me calm as i was somewhat nervous. Ravi is a first rate proffessional , i would have absolutely no issue in recommending him.

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

I went to see Dr Ratnavel after being referred for a suspicious mole. It did infact end up being a Melanoma in situ. I had it removed and then a further biopsy to check for rogue cells. Dr Ratnavel was incredibly clear in explaining what needed to be done and very supportive at every point of the journey. He was also very reassuring and honest at the same time... and all my questions were answered without making me feel any were silly. He was also able to lighten the journey with some good interjections of humour, which was great for me. He was very careful to ensure I have virtually no scarring, which is exceptional, as the melanoma was at the lefthand side of the front of my neck. I am extremely grateful! Thank you very much Dr Ratnavel. ...Liz

25th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

I received first class care whilst being treated and cannot recommend Dr Ratnavel enough.

Nearest Dermatologists