Dr Ravi Ratnavel

• Dermatology

25th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

I received first class care whilst being treated and cannot recommend Dr Ratnavel enough.

11th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

13th July 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

A laconic style both reassuring and professional.

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Dr Ratnavel really made me feel at ease and confident he could help me with my severe psoriasis at the commencement of my treatment. At every appointment he would take the time to discuss my well-being as well as the condition. As a result of his treatment recommendations I am much better and would not hesitate to recommend him highly to anyone who may need his expertise.

28th June 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Though I have no medical insurance, having been diagnosed with potential Basal Cell Carcinoma, I decided to go privately as I wanted it treated quickly before it became more serious. I was recommended to book a Consultation with Dr. Ravi Ratnavel. Dr. Ratnavel has a wonderful manner, very professional and encouraging and having confirmed the diagnosis during the consultation immediately performed cryosurgery. I was so grateful that this was treated quickly which fixed the problem and saved me the expense of a further appointment. The result was wonderful and I have no hesitation in recommending him.

Nearest Dermatologists