Dr Ravi Ratnavel

• Dermatology

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Dr Ratnavel removed 4 cystis in my head scalp and a large one in my back (which happened to be 3 in 1). Every 10 years or so , I have to go through the same surgery as they comeback regularly and keep growing. I must say that this was the first time I could sleep normally from day one after the treatment . I think this is mainly due to the small cut that Dr Ratnavel did for each cystis (despite the size of some of them, up to one inch) . In addition, very nice chap , friendly and emphatic.

6th June 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Thames Valley Hospital

I write to say how pleased I have been with the whole process. The back up team provide Dr Ratnavel and his patients with an excellent service . Would you also please thank Dr Ratnavel for the way in which he managed a very nervous patient. Top marks.

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Paddocks Hospital

Over the years I have had a few basal cell carcinomas removed by Dctr Ratnaval. I trust him completely with his diagnosis and treatment. When I'm anxious he puts me at ease, is reassuring and explains process in detail. The after care is also excellent. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dctr Ratnavel - I hope I don't have any more BSC's but if I do I know I'm in good hands.

12th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

Mr Ratnavel offers a friendly first class service which immediately puts you at ease. I am thrilled with the results of his work which he carried out removing two moles on my neck and a small lump on my upper arm. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Ratnavel and If I need his service again I will not hesitate on using him .

6th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chiltern Hospital

I can whole heartedly recommend Dr Ravi Ratnavel. I was quite anxious after being told by my GP that I needed to have two suspicious looking moles seen within two weeks. Dr Ratnavel immediately put me at my ease and carried out a full examination to check if there were any other moles that needed treatment. My referral was also to have numerous skin tags along my bra line removed, this was done at the initial consultation and I couldn't believe how fast he worked, before it got painful he was moving on to the next one, all the time talking me through the process and making sure I was ok. He gave me a full and very detailed factsheet on aftercare that was so helpful and thorough and I've been really impressed with the result. My two moles have been removed today, Dr Ratnavel and his team are kind and considerate, they put me at my ease straight away, discussed what was being done and kept chatting to me to keep me calm. The discomfort was minor and it's a few hours later and I'm still feeling ok. I took the opportunity to also have some moles removed from my face at the same time and I can't wait to take the plasters off to see the result tomorrow. I've often felt that some doctors and consultants rush you in and out, they don't really listen to what you have to say or take the time to talk through options. Throughout every step I felt reassured by Dr Ratnavel, he took care and effort to involve me in the process, at every step it has been unhurried and most of all I felt cared for. A big thank you from me.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »