dr-ravi-ratnavel

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a private patient at The Harley Street Clinic
7th February 2021

Dr Ratnavel was polite, listened, observed and gave me confidence that he would sort out the issue and take care of me. He explained matters fully and was not patronising. His surgical work was neat, particularly as my tumour was in a tricky place on the edge of my upper lip, and excavation efficient and accurate.

Written by a private patient at The Harley Street Clinic
4th February 2021

Dr Ratnavel was very friendly and knowledgable. He put me at ease at all appointments.

Written by a private patient at Spire Thames Valley Hospital
30th January 2021

Have had wonderful care from Dr Ratnavel, he really listened to my issues and provided a long term care solution, I have seen a huge improvement in the condition of my skin and use far less make up now than I ever used to. Some deep scarring has also greatly improved which I never thought possible! Would highly recommend him and should I ever have any other skin concerns I’ll be sure to come back!

Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic
19th January 2021

I would like highly recommend Dr Ravi Ratnavel - i have been a patience of his for many many years, and he now looks after my two daughters with any skin/hair conditions that we have had in the past. If you are seeking expert medical advice/procedures then please do not hesitate with an appointment with Dr Ratnavel. He has offered us 5* medical advice on every occasion over many years. Thank you Dr Ratnavel for looking after my family. See you again soon for our 6 monthly mole review. Mrs L Cochrane

Written by a carer at The Harley Street Clinic
10th January 2021

My father had a most unpleasant skin condition on his head which was getting worse and had become infected so I took him to see Dr Ratnavel privately. He was understanding, patient and kind to my elderly father and most importantly knew immediately what the problem was. So within a week of antibiotics and a different skin cream the problem had cleared up. It was an extraordinary transformation for which we are extremely grateful. I would highly recommend him.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Dr Ravi Ratnavel was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

www.ratnavel.com