dr-ravi-ratnavel

Written by a private patient at Spire Thames Valley Hospital
7th September 2022

Dr Ratnavel diagnosed and successfully treated a very uncomfortable long-standing skin complaint after the first appointment. A preventative long term plan has now been put in place that I’m confident will make my life much more comfortable moving forward. Dr Ratnavel makes something that is normally embarrassing to discuss seem like an every day topic putting you at ease. Clearly an expert in his field and someone that I would recommend especially if others have failed.

Written by a private patient at Spire Thames Valley Hospital
5th August 2022

My experience with Dr Ratnavel was extemely positive. Within a few moments of sitting down Dr Ratnavel had already identified my skin condition, had reassured me this wasn't anything to be concerned with and had offered me treatment options. The treatment was performed then and there and the condition has now cleared up. I was also offered advice on potentially treating a separate condition, which we agreed would be better to leave as it was. All together the consultation was probably the best medical experience I have had. I have full confidence in Dr Ratnavel and would recommend him to anyone.

Written by a private patient at 25 Harley Street
9th December 2021

Dr Ratnavel was not only incredibly impressive in the result gained after years of terrible dermatitis to the scalp and the face, his bedside manner is also very comforting. I am delighted to say that Dr Ratnavel cured my ailment after years of trying and failing. I cannot recommend him enough !

Dr Ravi Ratnavel was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

www.ratnavel.com