Dr Philippe Grunstein

• Chest Medicine

1st May 2016
Written by a patient at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

Dr Grunstein is the best thing since sliced bread... I wish I could see him more than once a year ... He always makes me and my other half laugh .. I've been seeing him for about 14 years now and I recommend him to everyone I meet with respiratory problems .. I just cannot praise this funny French man high enough ...

6th January 2015

This doctor should video his consultations so other doctors can see how it should be done. A thorough, caring and considerate doctor, he listens, he observes, he shows compassion. Brilliant. We were delighted with our experience.

19th December 2014
Written by a patient at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

This doctor is brilliant. I went to him a complete wreck. I could not sleep and when I saw him was falling asleep anywhere. It was so bad I had to stop driving my car. With his help I quickly Using a PAP machine, was sleeping like a baby. Dr. Grin stein is a lovely man. His only interest is to make you better as soon as he can. He is a straight down the middle man. His only interest is to make you better. New patients with sleep apnea can trust this man completely. It is very frightening to be in the position I was in. I had no where else to turn. He was introduced to me by my heart consultant. I believe he helped save my life. Is

18th December 2014
Written by a patient at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

It's probably true to say Philippe Grunstein was responsible for making other Doctors think again about my problem in a new light - ultimately this saved my life. I can't say thank you enough.

Nearest Chest medicine specialists