Dr Philippa Piper

8th September 2015
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I have been a patient of Dr Piper for the past 17years, and have always found her to be very understanding and helpful to my various health problems over the years with her phoning me at home to check how my medication is helping as i suffer from chronic arthritis which thanks to her was diagnosed very promptly so i cannot praise her enough .

2nd September 2015
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Really lovely helpful doctor. Seen her a few times now and really appreciate all the help that she's given me. You are always listened to, never rushed and always leave with a clear action plan.

20th August 2015
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Convenient early morning pre-work appointment. Dr Piper listens carefully and gives caring and informative advice. Thank you.

13th May 2015
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Seen early morning so I could make my commuter train. Seen on time. I was listened to and felt comfortable.

5th May 2015
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Philippa was excellent, very understanding and helpful. Not rushed but kept things concise and focused. Listened attentively and suggested a course of action but checked I was OK with everything proposed.

Short link to review Dr Philippa Piper: http://iwgc.net/eddoa