Greystone House Surgery

99 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1EB 1 2 3 4 5 551 reviews

13th May 2022

After using the online appointment request service, within a short time the practice nurse phoned me to get more info about my issue and then gave me a face to face GP appointment for 2 days later (with Dr Leung who was brilliant). I always feel well-supported and cared for by Greystones.

I felt v satisfied with the service I received

28th April 2022

My "very poor" response contrary to the star ratings above; It is due to WAITING TIME. My appointment was for 15:00, I was finally seen *90 minutes later* at 16:30. The receptionists were not unfriendly, but their answer (when I finally checked after waiting almost an hour - so far) was simply "you're booked in but I have no idea why the doctor is so behind". My visit was for a potentially very important condition, so I did not want to take the option of leaving and re-arranging a different appointment. When I did finally see the GP though, they were incredibly apologetic and absolutely brilliant in their care - I have zero issues with the appointment itself.

The automated check-in system should advise current waiting times. Alternatively for the who don't use the system, the receptionists should also say something to those checking in about wait times. Clear communication at the outset would set expectations and limit the frustration level. Systems should also inform receptionists once the waiting time extends to an unreasonable level (what that number is is subjective, but I would suggest it's maximum 30 minutes) and they should to call those individuals who have waited that long and give them some kind of further communication - to make sure that the patient doesn't feel that they have simply been forgotten about.

19th April 2022

Lovely surgery lovely nurses and doctors Saw Caroline this morning for bloods No fuss So quick and so lovely

Nothing

6th April 2022

I was given an appointment the next day after contacting the surgery. I was seen right on time and cannot praise the doctor enough. He was very pleasant, helpful and informative. I can’t think how anything could have been improved.

Nothing!

25th March 2022

Fantastic care as usual. Receptionists, nurses and doctors always treat me with dignity, respect and empathy. My queries are heard and answered. Problems are dealt with promptly. I couldn’t ask for a better surgery to have.

The surgery is an efficient body, I’m sure improvements can be made but to me it’s on top of its game

Experience

Greystone House Surgery was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Greystone House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Greystone House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccjk