Greystone House Surgery

99 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1EB 1 2 3 4 5 441 reviews

6th August 2020

This was a request for a repeated injection for tennis elbow which was dealt with brilliantly by reception staff and medical staff. I contacted the surgery on Monday and was seen first thing on Thursday.

16th July 2020

In the 5.5 years we have been resident in Redhill all the staff and doctors have treated our family with care and have always been courteous, professional and caring. Is really the NHS that gets critiqued so much. We give them and the NHS in general a Gold Star. The Fraser family Redhill

18th June 2020

This is not a criticism because i felt that the surgery was applying appropriate safe practices in relation to social distancing and hand hygeine. I just thought that the door to the bathroom could have been propped open so there was no need to touch the door before or after washing your hands. I appreciate the receptionist was running in and out wiping the door handles as well as managing the flow of patients but just a little step would reduce risks to reception team as well. Well done for keeping everyone safe. (My vist today was as a patient, but i am also a healthcare professional)

27th May 2020

Very reassured by Dr. Sanderson when booked for blood tests. Measures in place according to the current advice for pandemic situation. My only negatives are that the bench outside is too close to the intercom and when asked details by the receptionist I was too close to the lady sitting outside by the entrance. The second one is that the automatic door leading to the rooms was not working and therefore had to touch the handle after I have washed my hands. Apart from this I am pleased with how the appointment went.

#sayThankYou

Thank you for my appointment this morning. Extremely pleasant doctor and assistant. Thorough and very helpful in these extreme coronavirus times

13th May 2020

Greystone House Surgery was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Greystone House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Greystone House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccjk