Greystone House Surgery

99 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1EB

23rd November 2018

I was very impressed yesterday that the surgery did all they could to get my son an appointment and he was seen by a kind and understanding doctor. Thank you

15th November 2018

Helpful receptionist & happy to answer any queries. Excellent Gp service : explaining your your treatment that can be fully understood . Lots of reassurance given and never felt rushed. Highly recommend Greystone team . .

12th October 2018

The Greystone Surgery is so much better than my previous practice that closed. For the first time in many years , I don’t dread a necessary appointment and feel I can trust them completely. A great relief as I have multiple health problems. Thankyou.

27th September 2018

I went for a vasectomy with Dr McGilligan. The level of professionalism and care I received was extraordinary. I would wholeheartedly reccoment this surgery and doctor to anyone looking for great care.

26th September 2018

I have just had minor surgery & I was very happy with my procedure from start to end. I was put at ease as soon as I entered the treatment room and the nurse welcomed me & settled me on the examination couch .Dr Mc Gillian explained the procedure step by step & I was very relaxed ... information sheet & verbal post operative instructions were very good. Thank you

{{category}} working at Greystone House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Greystone House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccjk