Greystone House Surgery

99 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1EB

13th June 2019

Excellent service and the Receptionist couldn’t have been more helpful. Offered same day appointment even without asking for one. Keep up the good work!

7th June 2019

on the 5th june I had appointment to see a nurse for my anticoagulant therapy, I have been in and out of hospital and have had great help from reception in arranging appointments at short notice and superb support from all the staff and today nurse Teresa was superb in arranging a appointment and contacting a doctor as my inr reading was high ,as always the staff seem to go the extra mile,thanks for all your help and support,.

22nd May 2019

Difficulty in booking a regular appointment with a GP in under a week, but very helpful in something more of an emergency. Some specialist appointments can take up to three weeks, but once you get there the service is really excellent. Once I got to meet Nurse Teresa Meeke, she was great and explained a simple procedure and what I needed to do. Very relaxed and positive atmosphere and approach gives me lots of confidence that they will help get me on the mend soon

21st May 2019

I am currently being treated by Nurse Teresa Meeke for a leg ulcer and I have had several appointments over the past 5 weeks. The experience has been friendly, serious and sometimes humourous, but has always been first rate. Teresa explains what she is going to do and explains again as she carries out the proposed procedures. She asks questions, which are always relevant and listens to my answers. She always listens to my questions, requests and opinions and deals with them honestly. Having had the dressing changed, or wrapped in compression bandaging I have always been advised as what to do, during the period leading up to my next appointment (which is usually weekly). I leave the surgery relieved and feeling better than when I came in and I cannot ask for more than that!

17th May 2019

Jackie , the ultrasound specialist was wonderful and explained everything easily and professionally. I just wanted to say thank you. We are so lucky to have the team at Greystone House, we are very well looked after by everyone.

{{category}} working at Greystone House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Greystone House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccjk