Greystone House Surgery

99 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1EB

13th July 2017

I would like to thank all the doctors, nurses receptionists at greystone My family and I have been patients for 17 years, we are moving from the area and will be very sad to leave. We have always received the best medical care I cannot recommend them highly enough In particular Dr MC Gilligan, who always spends as much time as is needed with patients He is never in a rush, I can only hope that our new surgery comes close to greystone Thank you for 1st class care

12th July 2017

A great family practice with exceptional doctors and great support staff. I have been registered at this practice for 41 years and have seen many changes. It is a well lead and forward thinking practice.

10th July 2017

After a fall resulting in a damaged knee & a badly lacerated lower leg,following emergency treatment at East Surrey Hospital, I was transferred into the care of the Greystone House Medical & Nursing Team: Drs Mc Gilligan & Arnold & Nurse Sophie Tuckwell with support from the wound care nurse Nicky. I required regular wound care & medication including a diagnostic X-Ray at ESH. My injuries were slow to heal. With the Team's constant care, giving reassurance & excellent wound management I am now discharged. My injuries healing & managed. At all times the Team were positive &helpful. Adjustments to my appointments were sometimes needed Reception Staff were always helpful & understanding. Greystone House Surgery has a truly professional dedicated Team, THANK YOU.

5th July 2017

Surgery waiting was efficient and staff friendly. Felt relaxed, well looked after and comfortable throughout. How a visit to the doctor should be!

3rd July 2017

Dr McGilligan is the most caring, helpful and patient doctor I have ever seen. Nothing is too much trouble, he offers great advice, and never ever makes you feel that you are wasting his time, or that he doesn't have the time to discuss your queries thoroughly. His manner with my son is exceptional.