Greystone House Surgery

99 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1EB

13th March 2019

The whole process from registration to my appointment was so easy and I felt well looked after

11th March 2019

A busy GP practice which usually gets things right.

6th March 2019

I am writing this review for the benefit of the surgery. I am currently using the surgery for my midwife appointments. Unfortunately the receptionist staff have quite poor communication with the midwifery team, and there is no direct line for the midwifery team, so the only way to communicate is to relay messages. I had an appt booked in at 36 weeks pregnant for a routine check-up but had to call in sick due to an unknown vomiting bug - I was told that the next appt was 3 weeks later, which is of course completely unacceptable for someone heavily pregnant and who has already gone over 3 weeks with no contact, yet they were unable to put me in touch with the midwifery team to see if any flexibility on this. This forced me to come to the surgery, despite suffering from extreme sickness, as otherwise I would be jeopardising the care of my child by going so long without a check-up. When I met with the midwife she told me that it would have been fine to 'squeeze me in' yet this information was not given to me by the receptionists. Very angry and frustrated with the staff for forcing me into this situation and also potentially threatening the health of other patients. Basically, communication between the two teams need to improve, and a direct line to the mid-wife who work in the surgery needs to be provided - not an efficient system of relaying messages.

1st March 2019

I had a blood test last Friday and although I'm not a massive fan of blood tests Tom managed to put a smile on my face. Thank you

1st March 2019

Absolutely wonderful experience having my kidneys scanned, extremely informative and I left feeling very informed, very happy as all was well and very prepared regarding anything changing with the one issue I have. Thank you for a great experience.

{{category}} working at Greystone House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Greystone House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccjk