Greystone House Surgery

99 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1EB

19th September 2017

18th September 2017

I visited Greystone House today for a minor op, in house, with Dr. McGilligan. My appointment was prompt and Dr. McGilligan was friendly and courteous. He diagnosed, fully explained and treated me quickly and efficiently and I left soon after with the feeling that I had been fortunate indeed to have found such an expert. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. McGilligan. Many thanks.

17th September 2017

Easy getting a online late appointment, doctor was really helpful, saved a another trip by giving me the flu jab on the same day. Added new blood test to my usual test which is due.

15th September 2017

I saw Dr Grimstead for an urgent appointment after suffering debilitating vertigo. He was caring and competent. His diagnosis was reached after several tests and questions with cogent and practical advice offered. I was very impressed with his approach and the skill and knowledge that he has acquired and displayed in my consultation. Nothing was rushed and I felt that my problem was taken seriously. A good medical practice staffed with experienced professionals who work hard to meet local health needs in a friendly way.

4th September 2017

Dr McGilligan and his assistant were great! He was very informative and friendly. The procedure went very well with minimal pain. Highly recommend!