Greystone House Surgery

99 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1EB 1 2 3 4 5 490 reviews

20th April 2021

I have to viist regularly for treatment concerning leg ulcers and I have had appointments with Nurse Teresa. It is something I look forward to, because I know I will get great care and come away, releived of any anxiety I may have had and my questions will have been fully answered. My last appointment was April 14th and Nurse Teresa, decided with my agreement to try a different approach to the treatment, for a trial until I see her next. An appointment for one week later was arranged at the time. I have to say that it is a pleasure to be taken care of by Nurse Teresa Meeks, not just because of her knowledge and experience, but due to her cheerful , friendly and very efficient manner.

What is there to tell?

What is there to tell?

20th April 2021

I have gone away for a few days and forgotten some of my medication. 1 call to Greystone reception, a prescription was whizzed to a local pharmacy near where I was staying. Thank you.

Nothing, just perfect, you can’t improve on that

Rating not given.

Nothing, just perfect, you can’t improve on that

Rating not given.
22nd March 2021

I was able to get an appointment very quickly. Dr J. Mc Gilligan explained my diagnosis very well, using visual aids as well as a clear understandable explanation. He didn't rush my consultation and took time to answer my questions .

Nothing.

Experience

Greystone House Surgery was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Greystone House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Greystone House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccjk