Greystone House Surgery

99 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1EB

16th October 2019

My compliments on Greystone Surgery are numerous: efficient and long suffering receptionists doing their best to implement the Practice policy on the issue of appointments, hard working and very accommodating doctors and nurses who have provided me and my entire family, over very many years, with excellent health care. The doctors have always been ready to seek specialist advice where necessary. My appointment was with Dr McGilligan today and I left full of confidence that he had listened to my concerns and taken all the necessary steps to move things forward. It is not easy to get an appointment to see him but I fully understand the reasons why. If I had any suggestions/criticisms at all it would be regarding the length of time it sometimes takes to get through on the telephone but, again, I fully understand that there are a HUGE number of patients trying to do the same thing.

16th October 2019

An amazing Dr. Very professional and friendly.

10th October 2019

I transferred to this practise about 2 years ago on recommendation of my daughter after several bad experiences at my previous surgery. Today I went to Greystone Surgery a little confused about my appointment. The receptionist sensed my distress and spoke to the GP who agreed to see me. Dr Joe McGilligan was able to give me an accurate diagnosis which alleviated my anxieties. The kindest service I have ever received in a GP practice both from the receptionst and GP!

27th September 2019

It offers more services and the staff and the doctors are very caring.

18th September 2019

Dr John Leung is the nicest doctor you could ever wish to meet and so easy to talk to, more like a friend but also very professional and I didn't even feel the flu jab he gave me. I went out of the surgery laughing and that must surely be a good thing.

{{category}} working at Greystone House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Greystone House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccjk