Greystone House Surgery

99 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1EB

6th April 2018

This used to be my surgery until I moved to Manchester 8 1/2 years ago. While staying with my parents, who are still at this surgery, my little 4 month old boy became poorly and needed to see a GP. After contacting 111 I was advised to try getting him seen by my parents surgery. I contacted the surgery at 5.10pm on a Thursday fully expecting to be fobbed off but instead the receptionist couldn’t have been more helpful. She took all my details and within 10 mins I was contacted by the duty GP who gave me an appointment within the half hour. The same GP saw my little boy and was excellent. Instead of having to wait for an out of hours service, my little boy had antibiotics promptly and was able to go to bed at normal time. The GP even made sure I knew I could bring him back again if I was at all concerned before we travelled home. I was so impressed with the care and service. Great surgery and great experience.

4th April 2018

Everybody in the surgery is pleasant and helpful

29th March 2018

The doctors listen and seem to care about the patients. It's easy to get appointments and is consistently good.

15th March 2018

new to this practice as south park closed down could not be happier with all the staff at greystones have highly recomended to others

14th March 2018

I want to thank the Greystone House team for their impeccable care. I had a procedure with Dr York this morning who was so gentle & kind throughout. Afterwards I was in the waiting room & came over very faint. The receptionist was very caring & attentive, calling a doctor who kept an eye on me for the next half hour until I was well enough to go home. So impresssed and appreciative of the care from the whole team. Thank you so much.