Greystone House Surgery

99 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1EB

5th December 2019

I saw Caroline Smith today for a routine blood test . Kind , professional and painless ! Thank you .

30th November 2019

Have been going to the surgery now for the last 7 weeks for dressings on a procedure on my ankle. The nurses i have seen have been wonderful and so helpful. One in particular is just 100% dedicated to her patients her name is Teresa. She is efficient, caring, kind and one of the best i have encountered.

8th November 2019

Nurse Teresa Meekes fits the phrase "I Want Great Care" exactly. On my recent visit for a Doppler Test, she explained the procedure; helped me to prepare and ensured I was comfortable. The teast was carried out efficiently and succesfully. She advised of the next step that would be taken as a result, to continue with care for my condition. This was all conducted with her usual good houmour and attention to detail. "I Received Great Care"

6th November 2019

I recently registered at Greystone and over the past fortnight have had to make two urgent appointments to deal with problems with a post operative incision. Stitches had not been correctly removed at St Mary's hospital and wound became infected. I was seen on both trips to Greystone with very little notice by the practice Nurse Georgie. Gerogie was absolutely fantastic in assessing the wounds and deciding on best approach. On both occasions the service and treatment was exemplary: my first visit ended with an antibiotic prescription to clear infection (Dr Grimstead - very helpful, clear and informative advice - seen at no notice) and on my second visit Dr McGilligan removed the remaining stitches with expertise (also seen at no notice!). I could not speak highly enough of the practice from these experiences.

5th November 2019

Teresa, who gave me my B12 injection, was a very caring and friendly nurse with a great sense of humour.

{{category}} working at Greystone House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Greystone House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccjk