Greystone House Surgery

99 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1EB 1 2 3 4 5 502 reviews

26th July 2021

Very professional and friendly approach

Nothing, spot on

8th July 2021

I got an appointment for a blood test within a week of asking for one, surgery was clean, the receptionist was polite and helpful, and the phlebotomist had the lightest touch. Brilliant service!

It was all good - don’t change anything!

6th July 2021

I regularly have vitamin b12 injections by Nurse Georgie and it is always an absolute joy... Somehow, Georgie makes getting a needle stuck in your arm a really enjoyable experience! She's always smiley, happy and friendly. Georgie is without a doubt a credit to the surgery!

Can't think of anything relating to this visit

2nd July 2021

Nurse I had for blood tests was lovely, super friendly and lovely to chat with. Clearly explained everything to me and was super helpful.

Nothing really apart from a nice pay rise or bonus for the lovely nurse I had today 2/7/21

28th June 2021

I visited for an appointment to fit a pessary. The doctor was running rather late and was rushed. She was very pleasant, but the fitting was really painful, and I was not given time to walk around to see if it was a comfortable fit, which it turned out it wasn’t. This was in complete contrast to when I previously had a pessary fitted, ( by a different doctor) when it was done slowly and carefully and was not painful. I would be reluctant to have this procedure done by this doctor again.

If this doctor had taken more time, and been more careful, I feel it would have been a different story. I appreciate she was running very late, so it might have been better to make me another appointment so it could be done in a less hurried manner. I am normally very satisfied with the treatment I receive at Greystone House, and this was definitely a one-off.

Experience

Greystone House Surgery was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Greystone House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Greystone House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccjk