Greystone House Surgery

99 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1EB

12th October 2018

The Greystone Surgery is so much better than my previous practice that closed. For the first time in many years , I don’t dread a necessary appointment and feel I can trust them completely. A great relief as I have multiple health problems. Thankyou.

27th September 2018

I went for a vasectomy with Dr McGilligan. The level of professionalism and care I received was extraordinary. I would wholeheartedly reccoment this surgery and doctor to anyone looking for great care.

26th September 2018

I have just had minor surgery & I was very happy with my procedure from start to end. I was put at ease as soon as I entered the treatment room and the nurse welcomed me & settled me on the examination couch .Dr Mc Gillian explained the procedure step by step & I was very relaxed ... information sheet & verbal post operative instructions were very good. Thank you

25th September 2018

It’s very difficult to give any criticism because they always seem to be making every effort to improve, at the moment there is a lot of building work going on so that they can give an even better service.

21st September 2018

I attended for flu and shingles jabs and also a blood test. My appointment was with Juliet, who was friendly and professional and took time to explain the benefits of the flu vaccine. I explained to Juliet that I have small veins and medical staff always struggle to get a sample from me, however she skilfully extracted the sample without trouble and more importantly, without pain. The two injections were hardly felt. All in all, a very pleasant experience, thanks to Juliet for her excellent nursing skills.

{{category}} working at Greystone House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Greystone House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccjk