Dr Paul Bhamra-Ariza

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

9th December 2017
Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital

Can't speak highly enough of this consultant! It was an incredible shock to be in an emergency situation (young, fit, non smoker, no family history) but he made me feel safe and well informed. He took the time out to really ensure I understood what was going on, had empathy for my situation and made me feel like an individual. I could not think of anybody I would rather be under the care of for my ongoing tests and treatment as I move from NHS to private. He clearly at the leading edge of research and new techniques and with considerable experience.

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital

Dr. Paul Bhamra-Ariza is an excellent choice for your procedure. I have just had an extremely successful angioplasty performed by him. He took time to explain the procedure, likely outcome and afterwards told me exactly what he had done. Dr. Paul is extremely approachable, kind and caring and a highly accomplished surgeon, who I would have no hesitation in recommending.

21st June 2016
Written by a carer at Wexham Park Hospital

Drdr

21st June 2016
Written by a patient at Heatherwood Hospital

Dr Paul Bhamra-Ariza was exceptionally polite, professional and understanding. He explained everything in a way that I understood and spent some time with me going through what was going to happen. I felt at ease and had total confidence in him.

Nearest Cardiologists