Dr Paul Bhamra-Ariza

24th February 2020

I have great admiration for the understanding and immediate attention shown to me by Dr. Paul Bhamra-Ariza following my sudden cardiac problem just before Christmas. I was referred to him by my neurologist, and was most impressed to be offered an immediate appointment to see him on Christmas Eve! Since then I have had various scans and tests carried out very kindly and professionally by his cardiology team, and clinic appointments to discuss the possible cause of my problem. Dr. Bhamra-Ariza has showed great care and concern in the investigation of my symptoms whilst keeping me well informed of the results and possible treatments. Dr. Bhamra-Ariza is a physician with a kind and gentle manner and the ability to communicate well with his patients. I am most grateful for his care, and highly recommend his cardiology skills.

13th February 2020

Having originally been to the doctor for a Raynaud’s finger it was found I had a murmur. I was referred to Dr Bhamra-Ariza .He is very kind and empathetic and has micro managed be through a year of many different tests to a final diagnosis of Primary tricuspid regurgitation. I am now awaiting keyhole surgery at Harefield Hospital.Dr Bhamra-Ariza has gone above and beyond to help me through all this listening to my preferred wishes where possible making it happen and exploring possibilities. I cannot recommend him more highly he is very good at his job with people skills which is important to me personally,I could not of been in better hands.l would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone who wants excellence in cardiac care .

12th February 2020

I was admitted to Wexham Park Hospital in December 2019 suffering from heart failure. The care I received was absolutely superb. All of the staff were excellent and Paul Bhamra-Ariza was exceptional among them. He spared no effort in getting me as fit as possible - and having done so, introduced me to surgical teams at major hospitals in the hope they would feel able to operate to deliver a long-term solution. Since I am 79 and have had heart problems for almost 40 years, a lesser doctor might not have gone to such lengths. He was kind, concerned and courteous at all times, good at explaining, patient and generous with his time. I feel fortunate to have found such a decent and able doctor. I cannot recommend him highly enough. RW

28th January 2020

Dr Bamhra-Ariza is one of these doctors in which you feel in safe hands from the very beginning. He does listen with all attention and request as many test as needed to be sure he is on the right way to cure you. Came to him, recommended by a good friend, when changed country about a year ago as I had an angioplasty and need regular follow up. He, of course, immediately point to my high blood pressure and how it was out of control. I cannot remember the number of years I’m treating my high blood pressure and I can say I’ve been in hands of some of the best specialist in a number the countries already without success on getting the metrics stable and at the right level. With just few tweaks he find the right dose of the different drugs in which I’m now living with a sensation I though will never have again. Thanks!

14th January 2020

I was given a rather frightening diagnosis in January 2019 and after several unsatisfactory months I decided to seek a second opinion and saw Dr Bhamra-Ariza. He was extremely sympathetic, carried out his own tests and got to the bottom of the problem, which as it turned out was not as frightening as I had been led to believe. He is thorough, explains everything in terms that a lay person can understand and very professional. I have no issues about highly recommending him. I would also like to say how helpful and professional his secretary, Lynn Scully is too. They are a great team and people you can trust when needed most.

• Cardiology