Dr Oliver Lyell

21st June 2016
Written by a carer at The Grange Practice

Dr Lyell arrived at our home within an hour of our phone call to the practice. He showed great care and compassion to both my very sick husband who has advanced Parkinson's and dementia and myself as his chief carer. My daughter was also present at the time and he listened to her concerns as well as my own. I would recommend this doctor.

16th March 2015
Written by a carer at The Grange Practice

Despite the practice being very busy, Dr Oliver Lyell was able to phone, assess, diagnose and provide a prescription the same day that the practice was first contacted seeking help. This is great service.

10th February 2015
Written by a patient at The Grange Practice

Dr Lyell has been mine and my childrens doctor for several years. He is always very kind, caring and thorough and always explains diagnosis and treatment very well. He always makes me feel comfortable and at ease and I would highly recommend him.

5th February 2015
Written by a patient at The Grange Practice

I have been a patient of Dr Oliver Lyell for several years. He has always been a pleasure to visit - kind, compassionate and knowledgeable - always able to explain his diagnosis and the details of the treatments and drugs he prescribes. I recently suffered from what I feared was a small stroke or TIA . I phoned the practice Reception who were very efficient and Dr Lyell phoned me within a few minutes and assessed my condition. As my condition was rapidly improving he asked me to come to the surgery where he carried out a very thorough and professional examination. Suitable medication was prescribed, together with recommended lifestyle changes, and within two days he had arranged for me to see a Specialist at the hospital in Canterbury followed by more tests at QEQM in Margate. I have always suffered from " White Coat Syndrome" making my blood pressure rise dramatically in medical surroundings. Dr Lyell is the only Doctor who can now get the same reading I get at home ! I cannot recommend my Doctor enough.

28th October 2014
Written by a patient at The Grange Practice

This particular Doctor would be good if he kept his promises, The last time I had an appointment which he had asked me to book, he asked what I was there for. I told him that he asked me to book, and I am still awaiting the results of a test from QEQM. That was 12 months ago. I have made an appointment with another Doctor now.

Short link to review Dr Oliver Lyell: http://iwgc.net/efoa6