Dr Nilesh Kanjaria

« 1 2 3 4 »

7th June 2017
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Dr Kanjaria is a real gem to Sandhurst Surgery. He is a compassionate Dr who obviously cares about how his patients are treated. He has been my Dr for many years after moving to his surgery after unsatisfactory care at another surgery. He always listens and never talks down to his patients and explains things in a no fuss easily understood way. Wish every surgery could have a Dr Kanjaria

3rd June 2017
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Our family Doctor since we moved here in 2010. He Is a genuine sincere man who we can say without an reservation to be a complete professional. An excellent listener and a credit to the NHS.

1st June 2017
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Dr Kanjaria has been and continues to be very engaging, understanding and supportive with my medical needs. Dr Kangaria fully understood and clearly explained my medical symptoms and requirements for treatment and leading me on the path to recovery.

5th July 2016
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Very, very disappointed with his unwillingness to listen to me and refusal to help. I won't be returning to him.

9th August 2015
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

If not for Dr Kanjaria I am sure I would be in a terrible state if here at all, as after he examined me he then sent me to the hospital thank goodness he did.

« 1 2 3 4 »