Sandhurst Group Practice

72 Yorktown Road, Sandhurst, Berkshire, GU47 9BT Also known as: Owlsmoor, 1 Cambridge Road, Sandhurst 1 2 3 4 5 73 reviews

6th April 2021

I have given this score because I haven't seen a doctor because I've been waiting on the phone phone for 35 minutes and still no answer

Answer the phone will be good

6th April 2021

Answer the phone will be good

27th November 2020

The new phone system is a complete let down. Waited 40 mins on hold from position 9. When I finally got through to someone they couldn't even hear me. My phone was not on mute and I was not using a headset. The person advised I called back if I could hear them. Called back and was no. 10 in the queue. That would have meant around another 45 mins on the phone waiting based on how long it took to get through the 1st time.

I suggest you contact the company that provided your phone system and request they investigate why it is so poor. I would also suggest allocating more people to answer the phones as that is the primary way for many people to contact you. Might I also suggest that you offer a call back service rather than have people hold on the phone. My reason for calling isn't particularly time sensitive for today - I just need to reschedule an appointment for someone else who is unable to do it themselves currently. If i cannot get it sorted soon, could lead to a missed appointment which will be entirely on the systems and management of Sandhurst Group Practice.

27th November 2020

24th November 2020

I have been ill all weekend and rang Monday morning to try and get to speak to a doctor. 41 in the queue so after 25 mins rang off. I then did an econsult at 8.41 and they said I would get a call by Tuesday evening at 6.30pm. Two whole days and no call. I'm not Impressed.

Try answering the hone a bit quicker.

Rating not given.

{{category}} working at Sandhurst Group Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Sandhurst Group Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejh8f