Sandhurst Group Practice

72 Yorktown Road, Sandhurst, Berkshire, GU47 9BT Also known as: Owlsmoor, 1 Cambridge Road, Sandhurst 1 2 3 4 5 71 reviews

24th November 2020

Satisfaction:
I have been ill all weekend and rang Monday morning to try and get to speak to a doctor. 41 in the queue so after 25 mins rang off. I then did an econsult at 8.41 and they said I would get a call by Tuesday evening at 6.30pm. Two whole days and no call. I'm not Impressed.

Improvement:
Try answering the hone a bit quicker.

24th November 2020

Improvement:
Try answering the hone a bit quicker.

6th October 2020

Satisfaction:
Just looking at the website is enough to depress me. I quote: If you are not calling about booking an appointment please do not phone at 8am as this is our busiest time try calling for advise or administration at 12 - 1pm or after 3pm when we are quieter and not Mondays which historically is our busiest time. We have also cut the queue time to 20. Please be ready to give your Date of Birth and a short description of why you require a consultation immediately you get through - this will help us deal with you quickly and enable our queue times to reduce. - than you for your co-operation - SGP There are at least three errors: Advise is a verb. Advice is the noun needed. A queue time cannot be 20. The number in the queue might be 20. I assume "than you" should be "thank you". Also please note that I did not give one star. Zero stars are appropriate and the system should permit giving no stars otherwise it is misleading.

Improvement:
Proof read items you post online.

6th October 2020

Improvement:
Proof read items you post online.

24th August 2020

Satisfaction:
i have been trying all morning to get an appointment, and getting nowhere. I suffer from asthma, and need to see a doctor. but everytime I get to the last person in the queue the phone goes dead. I need to see a doctors, also problems with my skin

Improvement:
you could answer the phone, I know that you are busy, I have just tried the online service. I have registered but it won't except the link to the surgery, says my info is not he same as the surgery, NO IDEA WHY THAT WOULD BE. as I am the same age, still a female , still live in the same address, have not changed my name. just need to see a doctor

Experience

{{category}} working at Sandhurst Group Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Sandhurst Group Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejh8f