Sandhurst Group Practice

72 Yorktown Road, Sandhurst, Berkshire, GU47 9BT

20th March 2019

you can never get through to anyone and even if you go there in person there is no one on the reception anyway. Receptionist not very helpful - almost like don't care. once I was waiting for appointment over 4 months (that is not acceptable). Last time I needed advice from dr regarding my 10 months old son as he was not well. I was trying to call at 2 pm for emergency app and - did not get to speak to anyone until about 3:30. I have asked if Doctor can call me - and I have been told I am too late - I need to call back another day. When I said my baby son is not well - reception said - I cant do anything - try tomorrow or call 111. I end up going to hospital with him. All I needed was one 5 min phone call - receptionist did not even try to find out, what is wrong with him. She just put the phone down on me. This is the worst surgery I have ever been registered with.

12th February 2019

Almost impossible to get through to the surgery by phone, when you do get through can't make appointment, just asked to phone at 8am or 2pm the following day. It would be really helpful to be offered appointments within the next 2 weeks rather than just being told to phone back. I just make online appointments now but have to wait 5-6 weeks. Not good enough I'm afraid.

23rd October 2018

It is almost impossible to get antone to answer a phone, when I did get an answer the person was unable to understand the question. When I went into ask a question the receptionist was not in the slightest bit interested or helpful.

8th September 2018

7th September 2018

Nightmare to get an appointment. 19 calls at 0800 before you get through to the automated system. Don’t know which surgery to attend as they don’t tell you. No follow up on test results so patient left guessing what to do next!

{{category}} working at Sandhurst Group Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Sandhurst Group Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejh8f