Dr Michael Platt

29th January 2022

I've seen Dr. Platt, and liked him. Though his PA is a different matter. For weeks, Dr. Outhwaite has been trying to organize a meeting with myself along with Dr. Platt. Why is this taking so long? I have neuropathy in both feet which is extremely painful, and may spread to other parts of my body. I NEED help managing this awful condition, and it's crucial to talk with both pain specialists. Ms Ziss, can you PLEASE hurry this along?

9th December 2021

Dr Platt saw me, he arrived late to the initial consultation. He seemed knowledgeable on the call but very pushy towards his own cannabis clinic. It felt more of a sales pitch than a consultation. However I have been waiting almost 2 months for his letter and prescription. I have called his secretary (who has been incredibly unhelpful), emailed and spoken to the clinic. I’m ill, in pain and the last thing I have the energy to do is chase doctors. I am still waiting and keep being pushed from one person to another. This should be a simple thing to do and as I went privately I feel that the service he has provided is not worth the money or stress he has caused me.

15th August 2021

Great PAIN MANAGEMENT specialist. Manages meds well and does interventional procedures. Hampered by NHS Gagging clause which all Consultants are on so not his fault. However is overcommitted to many sub specialties of anaesthesia so even if you are private you dont get enough time to explain what is really going on. Very nice, kind man. Up to date on latest medical science Would get 5 stars from me if less overcommitted.

• Anaesthetics and ITU