The Wellington Hospital

Wellington Place, London, England, NW8 9LE

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

11th August 2017

They are very quick to take your money off you but when they owe a refund it's like pulling teeth trying to get them to pay. I would agree with an earlier respondent, if your chosen consultant works at an alternative hospital, go there.

4th August 2017

On a general level the hospital was fine and the consultant I had was fantastic! As for a few of their nurses well I beg to differ... Spoken to rudely by a couple of them which made my stay very upsetting.

1st July 2017

Good facilities, admitted quickly and efficiently. I was concerned reading some of the reviews in regard to the nursing care, however the nurse that I dealt with (Gabby M) was kind, attentive and compassionate, however that wasn't so with all of the nurses. Consultant staff excellent. Food good, hot and lots of choice. An exceptional note to Ainsley one of the porters who was professional, helpful and put me at ease.

3rd May 2017

Terrible Terrible Service...don't waste your money When they have received your money good luck trying to get your results. Was ignored for months and months, told so many times again and again that I would get a call back to give me my results...nothing. Very unprofessional doctor

2nd May 2017

Following a weeklong stay on the neurosurgical ward I have nothing but praise and thanks to all the nursing staff. Without exception, in both HDU and on the ward, they made a frightening experience much less stressful They responded immediately to any call, and fully explained everything they did or gave me, and even managed the somewhat 'necessary indignities' with utmost respect and sensitivity, and just the right amounf of humour to make it tolerable. Nothing was too much trouble - day or night. The food was of high quality and both the catering and cleaning staff were always friendly and efficient. Many thanks and huge gratitude to everyone.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »