Dr Melinda Creme

27th April 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

The appointment was on time and the plan Dr discussed with me was clear.

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

I have never appreciated GP hoping and always requested to see Dr Purssell, and this was down to trust and believing in my GP. However, on Monday 20th March 2017 I had an appointment with Dr Creme she was so warm and caring, she listened and was attentive to what I was explaining to her. She explored my concerns by addressing the correct course of action for each ailment issue I outlined. Dr Creme then organised my blood test there and then I left the surgery feeling less tearful and more confident and assured that no stone was going to be left unturned. WOW!! Intuition or good vibes call it what you like, Dr Creme did not prove me wrong, on Tuesday 21st March 2017 received to two text message one at 17:05 and another at 22:08 informing to return to surgery and have additional blood test!! Amazing GP, this assured that I was being treated as an individual and her interest was about me and my health. She took the to recall me not wait for my follow up appointment. GP's like Dr Creme are the what the NHS stands for I would recommend her over and over, again. However, I still have thumbs up for Dr Pursell too!!

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

The best doctor so far. She is really understand and caring. You understands our needs. I would recommend her to everyone. Keep it up doctor. Thank you for your hard work and support.

22nd November 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Very gud communication with patient Appreciated

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Dr. Melinda Creme is a very caring Doctor I had been diagnosed with arthritis and the pain is excruciating to say the least but Dr. Creme fully understood this and tried me on several different pain relief until we got to lone that suited me and gave some pain relief. All in all she is a very caring Doctor.

Short link to review Dr Melinda Creme: http://iwgc.net/eejhu