Dr Melinda Creme

22nd November 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Very gud communication with patient Appreciated

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Dr. Melinda Creme is a very caring Doctor I had been diagnosed with arthritis and the pain is excruciating to say the least but Dr. Creme fully understood this and tried me on several different pain relief until we got to lone that suited me and gave some pain relief. All in all she is a very caring Doctor.

22nd September 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Dr Creme Is an outstanding GP I have known for more than 5 years. I have never met such a great caring, ampathic and professional. She is so resourceful and her listening ability, topped up with her constant desire to ensure that her patients are properly looked after; through her careful approach to each individual problems which is tailored to make her patients feel comfortable and confident that he/she will get better soon is just amazing. For me, she represents what the NHS is. A pride organisation, with pride and sincere professionals always doing their best to keep us healthy and stronger. Dr Melinda Creme Is for me the best.

2nd September 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

My experience with the doctor was a very positive one I felt she listened to me and understood my problems very easy to talk to a breathe of fresh air really

3rd August 2016
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Explained procedure and very caring.

Short link to review Dr Melinda Creme: http://iwgc.net/eejhu