Dr Melinda Creme

16th March 2018
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Dr Creme has always been driven by her ethical, friendly approach and competence while dealing with her patients like me. She understands the peculiarities of each of her patients within their own needs; and always makes sure to find the correct words to boost their confidence, increase their awareness of self esteem and worthiness; but above all, to ensure that each of her patients leaves her office with calm, positivity and a clear view of how their treatments is going to work, as well as how their going to be cured. Dr Creme in my eyes; epitomises what exactly the NHS staff is, and should strive for. Her knowledge for what she does and the ways she understands the specificities of each of her patients and support each of them is outstanding. Thus my total recommendation for Dr Melinda Creme, as the cream de la crème. She is a seven star Dr.

2nd March 2018
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

Dr Crème is a very pleasant doctor who takes an interest in her patients and always offers the best treatment to them.She does have time to those under her care

6th February 2018

Fantastic Doctor

27th April 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

The appointment was on time and the plan Dr discussed with me was clear.

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Paddington Green Health Centre

I have never appreciated GP hoping and always requested to see Dr Purssell, and this was down to trust and believing in my GP. However, on Monday 20th March 2017 I had an appointment with Dr Creme she was so warm and caring, she listened and was attentive to what I was explaining to her. She explored my concerns by addressing the correct course of action for each ailment issue I outlined. Dr Creme then organised my blood test there and then I left the surgery feeling less tearful and more confident and assured that no stone was going to be left unturned. WOW!! Intuition or good vibes call it what you like, Dr Creme did not prove me wrong, on Tuesday 21st March 2017 received to two text message one at 17:05 and another at 22:08 informing to return to surgery and have additional blood test!! Amazing GP, this assured that I was being treated as an individual and her interest was about me and my health. She took the to recall me not wait for my follow up appointment. GP's like Dr Creme are the what the NHS stands for I would recommend her over and over, again. However, I still have thumbs up for Dr Pursell too!!

Short link to review Dr Melinda Creme: http://iwgc.net/eejhu