Dr Maxwell Asante

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Gastroenterology

22nd January 2015
Written by a patient at BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital

Dr Asante is a wonderful doctor and I could not wish for better care. He is constructive, kind and goes the extra mile for his patients. He has brought my condition under control enabling me to have a life. If my condition starts to deteriorate he always finds a way to bring it back under control and explains everything that he is doing. I don't know what I would do without him. All the other doctors I have seen over the years have just written me off but Dr Asante is my life line. He is always available to contact via his fantastic Practice Manager and also by email.

11th August 2014
Written by a patient at BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital

Dr Asante has been my Consultant for 6 years and has always explained in detail the problems that I was encountering and how best to rectify the situation. He has managed my condition in a professional, thorough and caring manner and always manages to bring back quality of life when my condition has been at its worst. I had been dismissed by the NHS and did not think that my condition could be controlled. Dr Asante proved that this was not the case and I trust him totally. He always responds to my emails when there is a problem and I do not know what I would do without him.

30th July 2014
Written by a patient at BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital

I have been a long term patient of Dr. Asante having first been seen by other doctors who had been arrogantly dismissive of my symptoms. In contrast, Dr. Asante was thoroughly meticulous, and has been ever since, in recording and considering the progression of my symptoms and the best form of treatment. We have over the years established a good doctor/patient relationship and I am entirely trusting of his methods and judgement.

18th July 2014
Written by a patient at BMI The Sloane Hospital

I feel that Dr Asante is extremely knowledgeable and I completely trust his judgement. He has always explained my condition to me fully and answered any questions I have had.

15th July 2014
Written by a patient at BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital

I found Dr Asante to be courteous, patient and very knowledgable. During my surgical procedure he was very thorough and later, at my follow up appointment, he was respectful of my anxieties and went to great lengths to explain my condition and the way forward. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Asante to other patients.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists