Dr Matthew Davies

20th September 2017
Written by a patient at Riverside Surgery

All my appointments with Dr Davies have been very positive experiences, he comes out of his consulting room to meet you as opposed to being called by 'tannoy'. His listening skills are excellent and his overall professionalism is top grade.

15th September 2017
Written by a patient at Riverside Surgery

Dr Davis was very good , listened to me and gave very clear instructions to me. It was a very satisfactory visit. Thank you Dr Matthew Davis

25th June 2017
Written by a patient at Riverside Surgery

Dr Davies made me feel very relaxed as I am an extremely nervous patient. He explained everything very well and easy to understand, and had a very kind manner. Receptionist at the practice also helpful.

12th January 2017
Written by a patient at Riverside Surgery

Doctor Davies gave time and attention to my concerns and was thorough in his investigations. I was given clear information about what could help my condition.

12th January 2017
Written by a patient at Riverside Surgery

Dr Davies is a very kind and caring Dr although I've only seen him a couple of times myself, he always made me feel like he genuinely wants to get to the bottom of the problem and not just rushing you in and out like some of the older Drs from before he took over the surgery. He was great with my 4yr old daughter too, when we left she said to me"he's a really nice Dr isn't he mummy." I now have my faith back in Drs. Thankyou :-) I stopped going to see the Drs for years as problems weren't sorted and was always rushed in &out without being able to tell them everything. Now I really feel that he has all the time for us we need meaning I don't come out remembering important things I hadn't mentioned then having to live with it until the next time if ever. Well done to all of you the surgery is a million times better now, I will be staying put with the surgery now:-)

Short link to review Dr Matthew Davies: http://iwgc.net/ed4uy