Dr Matthew Davies

12th January 2017
Written by a patient at Riverside Surgery

Doctor Davies gave time and attention to my concerns and was thorough in his investigations. I was given clear information about what could help my condition.

12th January 2017
Written by a patient at Riverside Surgery

Dr Davies is a very kind and caring Dr although I've only seen him a couple of times myself, he always made me feel like he genuinely wants to get to the bottom of the problem and not just rushing you in and out like some of the older Drs from before he took over the surgery. He was great with my 4yr old daughter too, when we left she said to me"he's a really nice Dr isn't he mummy." I now have my faith back in Drs. Thankyou :-) I stopped going to see the Drs for years as problems weren't sorted and was always rushed in &out without being able to tell them everything. Now I really feel that he has all the time for us we need meaning I don't come out remembering important things I hadn't mentioned then having to live with it until the next time if ever. Well done to all of you the surgery is a million times better now, I will be staying put with the surgery now:-)

4th October 2016
Written by a patient at Riverside Surgery

Dr Davies is our most trusted GP at riverside. He is knowledgeable, caring and all round an excellent diagnostician

4th October 2016
Written by a patient at Riverside Surgery

I saw the nurse Sherrie and she is just great like all the staff at Riverside

25th January 2016
Written by a patient at Riverside Surgery

My last visit to Dr Davies on 8th January was a very pleasant affair. I was seen within 15 minutes of my appointment time. This was in respect of a medication review following specialist visits to 3 local hospitals for various tests and acting on the results provided by Consultants. This set a bit of a problem with regard to the right medication but Dr Davies patiently weighed up the pros & cons explaining what he was doing and hopefully the resultant decision will bring about a better level of life. The next review is in early February to assess the results of the medication change.

Short link to review Dr Matthew Davies: http://iwgc.net/ed4uy