Dr Martin Mueller

26th April 2019
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

For the last 2 years I have been struggling to get the right treatment for a complex condition that I suffer with. I have faced such negativity that I was losing hope & then due to certain circumstances I got an appointment with Dr Meuller. He asked me lots of questions and listened to what I had to say which I haven't been used to in the past, then we discussed a treatment plan. Perfect patient care in my eyes. Dr Meuller is without a doubt the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever met. A true credit to Smallfield Surgery.

13th August 2016
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

Dr Mueller has always been extremely professional and helpful with myself and other family members. He is patient, kind and knowledgeable. Would recommend him as an excellent family GP.

9th April 2015
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

Dr Mueller's approach, like that of the surgery as a whole, combines personal care (treating the patent as an individual, not a statistic), attention to detail and pragmatism. The surgery appears to be run very efficiently; its relatively easy to get an appointment and the people manning the phones have a good phone manner. There's never the feeling that "you shouldn't be phoning up and bothering the doctor" that some practices are sometimes guilty of.

5th March 2015
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

An absolutely wonderful surgery, with caring and extremely efficient staff members. Dr Mueller is an excellent doctor who inspires confidence. He is interested in you as a person and who listens to you. This practice also makes very good use of modern technology, which ensures the most efficient use of their time. #All in all I have found this practice to be the model of the patient's ideal!!

16th February 2015
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

Dr Muller has just spent time with me, he made me feel reassured, has very good listening skills. He explained why he was prescribing the medication & gave me a clear indication of when and how he expects the medication to work. He also has a nice sense of humour and makes patients feel at ease.

Short link to review Dr Martin Mueller: http://iwgc.net/ewpr