Smallfield Surgery

Wheelers Lane, Smallfield, Horley, Surrey England, RH6 9PT

« 1 2 3 4 »

9th February 2017

This is a model practice and I can only praise the way that it is run. I have been a patient for only 2-years and had very few visits in that time, but the contrast with my previous GP practice is astounding. If only all GP units could be run like this one. Thank you and well done to all members of the practice team.

13th August 2016

12th June 2016

now difficult to get an appointment quickly

23rd July 2015

I find the service at this practice extremely good and efficient. The receptionists are always willing to help whenever they can and always do their utmost to make an appointment for you (especially in an emergency) as soon as is possible. It is always greatfully appreciated the way they will chase and follow things up if any problems occur regarding feed back on tests etc. I can only commend them on the service they provide.

5th June 2015

I have been a patient at this surgery for about 7 years and until recently I haven't had to use their services very much. However over the past six weeks I have phoned them on many occasions spoken to the receptionists, who are most helpful, and then this has been followed up by one of the doctors calling me back. They have helped me tremendously with my treatment, home care needs, advice etc. I would like to thank them all.

« 1 2 3 4 »