Dr Maria Harrison

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

7th August 2017
Written by a carer at Flansham Park Health Centre

I took my 5 year old daughter to see the practice nurse at Flansham Park Surgery a couple of months ago, when she was sent home from school with shortness of breath, which is out of character for her. The nurse was concerned and went to consult with Doctor Harrison. Dr. Harrison was fantastic with my daughter, who had very low oxygen saturations by this point. She was calm, professional and acted quickly to put my daughter onto oxygen, call an ambulance and phone ahead to the the paediatric Accident and Emergency to alert them that we were on our way. Dr Harrison was fantastic with my daughter, completely on the ball, and I would have no hesitation in recommending her to other patients.

24th April 2015
Written by a patient at Flansham Park Health Centre

As mentioned we received great care from Dr Harrison.

14th January 2015
Written by a patient at Flansham Park Health Centre

Dr Harrison has been my GP for 16 years. She has demonstrated a very high standard of professionalism and medical care. She is a very pleasant and attentive lady, also has a good a sense of humour. I have received excellent care from Dr Harrison who has made the necessary referrals for specialist attention as appropriate. It is obvious that she has to work under pressure and other constraints but she remains pleasant and very capable. I find I am easily able to communicate with her without inhibition. Well done Dr Harrison. Not an easy profession these days.

10th December 2014
Written by a patient at Flansham Park Health Centre

Dr Harrison treats one as a human being. She engages, and discusses with you how to proceed. You leave feeling someone has taken an interest. Her diagnoses, hunches, clinical findings, are mostly spot on. I feel safe in her hands, and she is pleasant!

8th December 2014
Written by a patient at Flansham Park Health Centre

Dr Harrison is a kind, caring, compassionate practitioner who I trust totally. The Practice as a whole is outstanding and I highly recommend it to anyone.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »