Dr Brenda Gorrie

14th December 2014
Written by a patient at Middleton Medical Centre

I have found Dr Gorrie very caring, understanding and professional approach extremely comforting and reassuring. Recommended follow ups have been efficiently organised and I feel very confident in Dr Gorrie's diagnosis and treatments.

3rd December 2014
Written by a patient at Yew Tree Surgery

I was not able to see a Doctor at my surgery in Middleton so was asked to go to the Yapton surgery and see Dr Gorrie. I was seen on time and Dr Gorrie was extremely thorough with her examination and also recommended several follow up tests which have all been arranged. I was very impressed with her professionalism and sympathetic nature.

1st December 2014
Written by a patient at Yew Tree Surgery

I found Dr Gorrie a very caring and patient conscious doctor. Ever willing to listen to patient concerns, she explains all her actions and decisions in a clear and concise manner, which in turn gave me a deep founded confidence in her diagnosis. Its nice to know that she is there in times of illness.

3rd September 2014

I was very impressed with the way Dr Gorrie treated my elderly mother today. As well as being very thorough and professional she radiates warmth and compassion. She is a delightful GP,