Dr Marc Feeney

21st September 2016
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Dr Feeney always listens and explains any issues concerning my hhealt, he is kind and has empathy.

26th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Dr Feeney is by far the best doctor at this surgery in my personal experience. I have seen him on numerous occasions and will always request to see him now. He is extremely professional, he listens and is very caring. I did not feel silly for going to see him and he has always put my mind at rest. I was very ill towards the end of last year and he knew the signs and acted immediately. I think he is a real asset to Cedars.Highly recommend.

20th June 2015
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Dr Feeney i have seen now on many occasions, he is so understanding, sympathetic and is very efficient too. His skills and ability to do the job is excellent i try to make sure i see Dr Feeney as he in my eyes has been the best so far & nearly everytime i have a appointment with him he is on time or even slightly earlier. He is friendly, approachable and i trust him 100% with ensuring my care needs are considered and his diagnosis of what may be causing my health problems, he is very suportive and a caring doctor hope he keeps practicing here for many years to come as he is an asset to cedars.

Short link to review Dr Marc Feeney: http://iwgc.net/edyet