The Cedars Surgery

24 Marine Road, Walmer, Deal, KentEngland, CT14 7DN

Cedars Surgery

18th May 2019

Dr Duffy is an excellent doctor who has really been monertering my health condition.

28th January 2019

We have come from another town where the GP surgery we were with didn't seem interested in patient care. So coming to the Cedars has amazed us both. From the very first time we visited to complete registration forms we have been constantly impressed by all the staff from receptionists to GPs. 5 stars doesn't cut it.

9th January 2019

My daughters medical records were sent away for no fathomable reason and the surgery did not know where to or why - her Dr. flatly refused to sign general medical certificate for her job overseas in Japan - even though they were in error, in the end we had to go privately to a Dr in London. No apologies or explanation as to why they had sent her records away. Nearly missing out on a once in a lifetime opportunity. I registered to access my medical records on line and was handed another patients log in details. Presumably someone else had mine? Dr said I required a scan, completed form and said would drop in at Deal hospital as he was there in the afternoon - never heard anything else. Dr spoke to me like I was a malingerer when I was signed off for 6 weeks due to a broken hand (saying you can go back earlier)! I have been signed off sick twice in my life - totally unnecessary - quick to prescribe medication reluctant to discuss alternatives.

19th December 2018

excellent reception service and medical care

13th June 2018

I have been a patient at the practice since I moved to Deal for just over 10 years ago and have been very well cared for. It may seem strange to say this of a doctors' surgery but it is a pleasure to come here. Not only have I found the doctors kind and efficient but the same goes for all the support staff. It is so nice to be greeted by name by the receptionist as it makes one feel especially welcome.

{{category}} working at The Cedars Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Cedars Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8u8