The Cedars Surgery

24 Marine Road, Walmer, Deal, KentEngland, CT14 7DN

Cedars Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

5th April 2018

My wife and I are very satisfied with all aspect of the Cedars Surgery, the staff at what ever level are very helpful, and the whole place runs very smoothly, for us a further consideration is having the excellent Strand Pharmacy just across the road, together they show what the NHS can provide. Many Thanks

13th March 2018

I cannot praise this surgery and all its staff enough. It has always been an excellent surgery which I have been a patient of since a child so over sixty years. Over the last ten years or more, as we age, my partner and I have needed to use the service much more. The doctors and all medical and non medical staff are helpful, polite, kind, caring and infinitely patient both over the phone and in person. Emergency and quick appointments have been offered on the day, quickly and without any need to justify the need once symptoms have been explained. At a time when one hears so many negative things about medical care I am so reassured by the service we get and also that of 111, 999 and NHS hospital services we have had to access. A pill against aging and ills would be great but otherwise thank you so much.

28th January 2018

Due to numerous health issues in the last four months I have had to contact by phone and visit The Cedars Surgery. Everyone I have spoken too at the desk or on the phone could not have been more helpful, informative and patient as I tried to learn how the systems work! The nurses who have cheerfully given me blood tests over the months deserve recognition as does the GP who has shown professional determination in determining the way ahead. A huge thank you to you all. It is not easy working with the general public but you face us with cheerfulness and expertise.

26th September 2017

Great service, well explained, procedure went as well as can be expected

15th September 2017