The Cedars Surgery

24 Marine Road, Walmer, Deal, KentEngland, CT14 7DN 1 2 3 4 5 37 reviews

6th January 2022

We took the decision to move from Cambridgeshire to Deal one year ago. I was very concerned about leaving my doctors as I have several health concerns but The Cedars Surgery have made the transition easy for us. Initially I had a few teething problems with repeat medication but all has been resolved now. Dr. Crowe and Sue the asthma nurse have been outstanding in my ongoing care and I am completely reassured that we have made a great choice of doctors surgeries. Thank you for looking after me so well in our first year in Deal.

Nothing

Experience
10th December 2021

Made an appointment about clinical depression and serious mental health which might lead to suicide. The surgery didn't ring then pretend my appointment was for next day in an email furthermore stating your appointment has either been cancelled or changed. No other specifics. Still haven't got another appointment. They don't care if you live or die.

Stick to an appointment made especially when it's concerning the welfare and mental state of a seriously ill patient.

Experience

{{category}} working at The Cedars Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Cedars Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8u8