The Cedars Surgery

Cedars Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

15th September 2017

28th July 2017

The Doctors and nurses are first class,as are the receptionists and the back room staff.I cannot offer any advice for improvements I do not think anyone can.

28th April 2017

I rate the. Fears surgery and all their staff so highly. Sharon has been such a great support to my wife and indeed myself so many times. Dr Russell is the most wonderful doctor she takes her time to listen to you and to support not only her patient but also their family members. I have found all of the drs dealing with either my wife or daughter to be so kind and cari g that in my humble opinion goes a long way. Thank you to all those drs whom have given my family so much.

27th January 2017

Since the last couple of years the surgery has gone downhill a lot. I used to feel like they care about their patients. But now not so much. They make a complete mess with the presciptions, everybody receptionist and doctors tell a different story about what to order and when, and because not always the same doctor ticks of the prescriptions it's a surprise if you get your medicine or not. Because if they do not give it to you they can't bother to ring and tell you. So when you completely run out you phone and they say oh it's at the pharmacy this afternoon, because they think the pharmacy has a magical stock room and they never have to order anything. There is a long list with complaints about this and I will make a complaint letter because it's now at the point that my husband and I have so much stress about this that my husband can't function anymore, he is in a lot of pain and very ill but scared to use his medication because they think of something new every week. I have to phone up a lot and by some doctors and assistants I get treated like a child, or rude and they even step out of line and made a accusation! I wish they would just go back to that you could phone up the pharmacy and for years everything went very well. Now with the computer system that is not logical and doesn't work often it's a complete mess. Both me and my husband are very ill we have no family and are not capable to bring in a written prescription. The doctor knows this and even looking at our medication the assistants know this but they choose not to care and keep making a rude comment over the phone. Then with the doctors we have at least one amazing doctor but he is not our regular doctor. Our regular doctor over the years has changed a lot and is a lot of the time absent. When asking if we could completely transfer to this other doctor the assistant was rude and said that this never happens and that we then have to leave the practice. Not all assistants are rude their are 3 very helpful and nice.

21st September 2016

Nice ambience, convenient and clean.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »