The Cedars Surgery

24 Marine Road, Walmer, Deal, KentEngland, CT14 7DN

Cedars Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

28th January 2018

Due to numerous health issues in the last four months I have had to contact by phone and visit The Cedars Surgery. Everyone I have spoken too at the desk or on the phone could not have been more helpful, informative and patient as I tried to learn how the systems work! The nurses who have cheerfully given me blood tests over the months deserve recognition as does the GP who has shown professional determination in determining the way ahead. A huge thank you to you all. It is not easy working with the general public but you face us with cheerfulness and expertise.

26th September 2017

Great service, well explained, procedure went as well as can be expected

15th September 2017

28th July 2017

The Doctors and nurses are first class,as are the receptionists and the back room staff.I cannot offer any advice for improvements I do not think anyone can.

28th April 2017

I rate the. Fears surgery and all their staff so highly. Sharon has been such a great support to my wife and indeed myself so many times. Dr Russell is the most wonderful doctor she takes her time to listen to you and to support not only her patient but also their family members. I have found all of the drs dealing with either my wife or daughter to be so kind and cari g that in my humble opinion goes a long way. Thank you to all those drs whom have given my family so much.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »