dr-mandy-leonhardt

Written by a patient at Candover Clinic
22nd June 2020

I visited Mandys clinic in October 2019 after a sudden onset of severe perimenopause symptoms in June.I had seen another specialist in August who was so bad he returned the fee! Mandy listened to all my problems and took time to go through all my options but offering guidance to help decide which route to go down. Mandy is kind caring and professional. I have since returned for a follow up and it has been a long road to get some normality back into my life but I can honestly say with Mandys support it has made symptoms a bit more bearable. We have been through quite a few different treatments and with careful tweaking here and there I can now see a future even if I’m not quite back to normal, I would recommend anyone struggling with menopause problems to get in touch with Mandy and book an appointment.

I am a General Practitioner with an interest in women’s health and lifestyle medicine. I hold the Certificate in Menopause Care by the British Menopause Society (BMS) and specialise in the treatment of hormonal problems like PMS/PMDD, perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms. I work at the Candover clinic in Basingstoke and I also see patients in my private clinic in Alresford/Hampshire. Please have a look at my website for further details and how to book an appointment.

Short link to review Dr Mandy Leonhardt: http://iwgc.net/egl8i