Dr Lily Read

I specialise in mental health problems in people 65 years old or over. This includes mood disorders (such as depression, anxiety, bipolar affective disorder), psychosis and cognitive difficulties ( such as memory impairment and dementias). At present I am the Acting Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry at Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Trust as a community psychiatrist for Northampton .

• Psychiatry

« 1 2 3 4 »

Nice and understanding.

Written by a patient at Berrywood Hospital

I asked to see her because she is always helpful and does not rush me and she rings my daughter. I feel she really cares and is very good.

Written by a patient at Berrywood Hospital

I am very well now and she has discharged me. I was not seeing how bad I was and I was rude and threatening. Dr Read has been amazing and I can't speak highly enough of her. If you have trouble with your psychiatrist - try her she is the best!

Written by a carer at Berrywood Hospital

My father has been seen by lots of psychiatrists over 40 years, with mixed benefits. For the past three years he has done very well with Dr Read and we feel she is the kindest, most approachable Doctor we have been visiting. When she went to work in Northampton we were really worried but now happy she is back.

16th May 2016