Dr Lily Read

I specialise in mental health problems in people 65 years old or over. This includes mood disorders (such as depression, anxiety, bipolar affective disorder), psychosis and cognitive difficulties (such as memory impairment and dementias). At present I work as a Speciality Doctor in Old Age Psychiatry at Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Trust as a community psychiatrist for Daventry and South Northants .

• Psychiatry

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

20th June 2017
Written by a patient at Danetre Hospital

Once concerns picked up, several assessments took place very promptly, it was acknowledged that I was nervous and anxious and those who saw me tried to be re-assuring, although knowing outcome might not be what I wanted.

Written by a patient at Danetre Hospital

Amazing doctor. I am very well now after two other doctors wasted my time. Thank you.

Written by a patient at Danetre Hospital

Wonderful doctor, thank you.

Written by a carer at Danetre Hospital

She knows her stuff and is very clear, so you feel confident of her advice.

Written by a carer at Danetre Hospital

I came with low expectations after seeing locum after being with Consultants for months. I really lucked out with Dr Reid, she was calm, talked us through options and we chose together. Dad is well now we are happy and very grateful. We heard before she was good. Ask for her if you get no joy from the Consultants

« 1 2 3 4 5 »