Dr Lily Read

I specialise in mental health problems in people 65 years old or over. This includes mood disorders (such as depression, anxiety, bipolar affective disorder), psychosis and cognitive difficulties (such as memory impairment and dementias). At present I work as a Speciality Doctor in Old Age Psychiatry at Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Trust as a community psychiatrist for Daventry and South Northants .

• Psychiatry

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

23rd March 2019
Written by a patient at Danetre Hospital

Dr Read listened to my concerns and helped me through a difficult period.

27th January 2019
Written by a member of staff at Berrywood Hospital

I have been working with Dr Read for few years, during this period I found her highly professional and committed to her job; she is one of the key players in the team and also has excellent leadership skills which have made her popular among her colleagues. Dr Read is conscientious colleague; she shows great enthusiasm for her patients and colleagues. She has supported her colleagues during their difficult time in their career .

18th November 2017
Written by a member of staff at Danetre Hospital

Excellent doctor who really cares about patients, carers and colleagues. A pleasure to work with

20th June 2017
Written by a patient at Danetre Hospital

Once concerns picked up, several assessments took place very promptly, it was acknowledged that I was nervous and anxious and those who saw me tried to be re-assuring, although knowing outcome might not be what I wanted.

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at Danetre Hospital

Amazing doctor. I am very well now after two other doctors wasted my time. Thank you.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »