danetre-hospital

London Road, Daventry, Northamptonshire, England, NN11 4DY

1 2 3 4 5 7,217 reviews

23rd September 2020

Satisfaction:
I have been under the care of this clinic for the past 18 months and have always found everyone I deal with to be kind, supportive and professional. I have recently had a medical issue that I referred to my local GP, they prescribed some medication and asked me to inform the clinic, which I did. I quickly received a response with an appointment to discuss the matter with a Dr at the clinic as well. I always feel that everyone at the clinic care about my health and well-being

Improvement:
Nothing, I am very happy with the service

Satisfaction
Review of MSK Physiotherapy & ESP (Danetre), written by a patient
4th September 2020

After falling, fracturing femur and having hemiarthroplasty at Northampton general in April 2020, the best help and support I have had through the pain, disability and fear of recent months has come from physiotherapists, in particular Birgit, in Daventry.

3rd September 2020

The GIC staff have always been friendly, honest and helpful. Email contact is promptly replied and always answers the questions posed. The clinic is clean and easy to access. The waiting times for appointments are varied and this has been made worse with the COVID situation. I must admit that my last appointment didn't achieve my aims and largely left me feeling that it was a lost opportunity - but that was not because of the clinician, but perhaps process or procedure for which a clinical foundation isn't clear to me. I would have no hesitation recommending this clinic. In comparison with the large and rather arrogant GIC I transferred from, all staff I have had contact with at Daventry GIC have shown honesty, intelligence, humanity and respect.

2020-09-08 15:54:43
Response from Danetre Hospital

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I have passed on your kind comments to the service manager. We need at least one physical face to face meeting to complete a full diagnostic assessment, and of course a physical examination where it is appropriately indicated. We are recommencing these specific appointments at the end of this month, so hopefully we will be able to get things moving for you very soon. Unfortunately, there are also some delays with recommendation for surgery appointments as the clinicians require face to face appointments for these as well; this is partly in the interests of ensuring a proper assessment of readiness-which is extraordinarily difficult to do via video calls- but it also links in with the NHS surgeon’s expectations of a thorough assessment and the limitations on surgeries being performed as a result of COVID-19. I hope this helps, best wishes, Hugh Jones, Patient Experience Manager

2020-09-08 10:52:49
Response from Danetre Hospital

Thank you for this very detailed feedback which I will pass on to the service manager. Best wishes, Hugh Jones, Patient Experience Manager

26th August 2020

The only thing I can say say is that the waiting times are far too long. I think my journey would have been a lot better had I had some help earlier. I would however, like to say that I have been shown kindness and understanding by the support team. In that I have felt that I mattered. I've now got a first appointment with a consultant and am very pleased and relieved about that. Please reassure people like me that they matter at all times when dealing with them.

Cultural needs
Review of Diabetic & High Risk Foot Service (Danetre Hospital), written by a patient
28th July 2020

The treatment I received was delivered by friendly staff who informed me of what was being done. I was made to feel relaxed & in safe hands. Excellent work.

18th July 2020

I have learnt so much to help me manage my prolapse. Useful tips, links to futher reading, exersises, and diet. Michelle was very approachable and easy to talk to. Putting me at ease at each appointment. I am V Very greatful for all the advice. Thank ypu

Review of Adult Community Beds - Danetre, written by a family member
6th July 2020

We would like to extend our gratitude to the wonderful staff at Danetre for the excellent care which our father received during his final few weeks.We feel that there where problems with a serious lack of communication from various medical teams,which is currently being investigated by the PALLS teams at NGH. But to clarify this is in no way a criticism of the Danetre staff, who kept us informed and were always available to answer any questions we had.

2020-07-13 11:54:23
Response from Danetre Hospital

thank you for the lovely feedback, I am sorry that you have had problems with communication between medical teams, but I hope the Danetre team did all they could to accommodate you.

Review of MSK Physiotherapy & ESP (Danetre), written by a patient
19th June 2020

Following a shoulder dislocation and fracture I was referred for physiotherapy which I received for 8 months at either Towcester or Daventry. I always saw the same therapist, Chetna Khanna, and without her excellent guidance and reassurance I would not have recovered the use of my arm as well as I have. She provided me with clear instructions for exercises, both written and verbal, was always punctual, polite and patient. During the Coronavirus lockdown the monthly appointments were held by telephone and the final one by videocall, which although not ideal was enough for her to see my progress. I am very appreciative of the NHS care I have received since my accident.

Review of Adult Community Beds - Danetre, written by a patient
9th April 2020

It's been very good. Staff are excellent. I have done very well due to the attention.

Review of Adult Community Beds - Danetre, written by a family member
9th April 2020

The care and consideration shown to my husband (the patient) and myself has been incredible. Every member of your staff have been amazing. I would say there is no room for improvement. Thank you.

Cultural needs

{{category}} working at Danetre Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Danetre Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3zc