Dr Lesley Sherrington

26th July 2016
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

I can't comment on the previous one star review except to say that what they say has not been my experience at all. On the contrary Dr Sherrington is always my doctor of choice. She makes one feel welcome and never fails to listen. When I went to her with a suspicious symptom she took exactly the right action and as a result a serious illness was identified at an early stage.

5th June 2016
Written by a carer at Park Surgery

Quite dismissive of my concerns regarding my son. Not friendly.

26th February 2016
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

What a great doctor she is. One who listens and obviously cares. With her help she got me through depression. A place I had never ever expected to go to in my life. Having someone to speak to and show she cared without judging me made a great deal of difference. I've been at the surgery for many many years and she gave me support through a very difficult time. There are many issues in life where you need to see a GP and may be embarrassed by these. You don't have to feel like this with Dr Sherrington. She has such a nice way about her and the practice and her patients are so lucky to have her.

4th February 2016
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

Dr Sherrington listened, gave advice and was very approachable. I did not feel rushed even though I knew she was running late.

30th October 2015
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

She listened to my health issues. She recommended sensible action. She seems very efficient. I believe we had a two way conversation. As I have not needed anything very much in the past, it is important to be taken seriously when I do need some action. I have confidence in Dr Sherrington as a doctor.

Short link to review Dr Lesley Sherrington: http://iwgc.net/eew6o