Dr Lesley Sherrington

26th July 2016
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

I can't comment on the previous one star review except to say that what they say has not been my experience at all. On the contrary Dr Sherrington is always my doctor of choice. She makes one feel welcome and never fails to listen. When I went to her with a suspicious symptom she took exactly the right action and as a result a serious illness was identified at an early stage.

5th June 2016
Written by a carer at Park Surgery

Quite dismissive of my concerns regarding my son. Not friendly.

4th February 2016
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

Dr Sherrington listened, gave advice and was very approachable. I did not feel rushed even though I knew she was running late.

30th October 2015
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

She listened to my health issues. She recommended sensible action. She seems very efficient. I believe we had a two way conversation. As I have not needed anything very much in the past, it is important to be taken seriously when I do need some action. I have confidence in Dr Sherrington as a doctor.

7th May 2015
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

Dr Sherringham is always professional she takes the time to make sure that you are listened too and has been fantastic with my recent problems she has listened and recommended counselling which was arranged quickly, fantastic surgery and doctors.

Short link to review Dr Lesley Sherrington: http://iwgc.net/eew6o